For Sale Hesperia CA: 2000 LEXUS LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470
Mileage
Color
White
Outside Link
https://offerup.com/item/detail/1588590332?_branch_match_id=1193638021764209598&_branch_referrer=H4sIAAAAAAAAA8soKSkottLXz09LSy0qLdBLztc3cy7xyszKDMx2TAIAxQ%2FOxh4AAAA%3D
88,000 Original Miles
Pink on hand
Passes smog without issue

Location: Hesperia CA 92344 on Weekends / Duarte CA 91010 on Weekdays
Contact: Ken (562) 881-1687 (Please text as I am always in meetings, I can call back soon as I can)
Pictures: I have tons, I can respond to texts and send more pics

Salvage/Rebuilt Title: Previous owner backed into a fence and damaged the rear passenger side quarter panel. This was a cosmetic issue only that was repaired (no structural or frame damage).

Mechanical Condition: No mechanical problems what so ever. Truck has been solid and reliable. Turn key and drive across the country no problem.

Interior Condition: Great shape, no tears, only some weathering on driver seat. Dash, Headliner, Door Panels are solid. Carpet in good shape but could use a detailing.

Exterior Condition: Couple minor digs, no dents, some pin striping on the paint from off road that will easily buff out. Only semi visible issue is that you can tell the rear quarter panel had body work done. I did get a quote from a body shop to get it to where its completely unnoticeable and it was about $1300 if you choose to get it done.

Quirks: To fit the 35 inch tires, I had to have the alignment shop adjust the caster on the driver front wheel to move it forward about a half inch to avoid rub. (You can keep it this way as this does not promote extra tire wear and can be reliably driven as is. The only annoying part is that it pulls to the left and you have to deal with that. If you want to keep it this way which I have for a year, no problem). If you want it fixed, this can easily be fixed in 2 ways: 1. Trim and Hammer 1/2 inch from a specific location behind the tire on the wheel well above the rock slider. I have been meaning to do this but ran out of time as I work 12-16hrs a day. 2. Go back to a 33 inch tire. Either option will work and you can have the truck re-aligned properly.

History / Reason for Sale: I purchased this vehicle 4-5 years ago totally unmodified with about 74,000 miles in Rancho Cucamonga. Vehicle was sold by previous owner because they just got a big settlement and retired early and needed the garage space for their new 125k Teslas. I kept this vehicle unmodified for over a year since at the time I had a fully modified 80 series land cruiser. After selling my 80 series, I did the full build in a matter of about a month all at once. Since I worked from home for the last 5 years and had a company car I barely drove it so it kept the miles low. I just started a new job 3 months ago and commuting 60miles each way. Need to make some changes. Also, since I removed the factory Hydraulic's, there's a flashing "OFF" light on the dash for the auto height control. All it takes to make that stop is to remove the light behind the dash. Been meaning to do it but I don’t have time.

Price: $30,000 FIRM

BUILD:
Engine:

All Factory - No Modifications

Electrical:
Northstar - Deep Cycle Group 31 Battery
Rear Auxiliary Wiring for Faucet/Shower/Accessories
Backup Camera
Touch Screen Head Unit
Renogy 700w Power Inverter mounted to rear passenger panel (Solar Ready)

Interior:
Custom 3 Piece Removable Sleeping Platform
4 piece Memory Foam Mattress with professionally made zip covers (gray durable sofa material)
RV Paper Towel Holder mounted to rear door
Sleek LED Strip lights with toggle switch

Suspension:
LEXUS LX470 FOAM CELL PRO 2" SUSPENSION KIT - STAGE 2:

• TOY050 Torsion Bars (one set)
  • Rear Heavy Payload coil springs (one set)
  • 45795FE Front Foam Cell PRO shocks (2)
  • 45796FE Rear Foam Cell PRO shocks (2)
  • BRACKET100 Landcruiser 100 Series Control Arm Reinforcement (1)
  • IDD100 Front Differential Drop Kit (1)
  • 20mm Rear Spring Spacers

Wheels / Tires:
Method Wheels MR305MV
Ironman All Country M/T (315 70 17)

Armor / Body:
ARB FRONT Deluxe Bull Bar Winch Bumper ARB3413050
Metaltech Bolt on Rock Sliders
Coastal OffRoad Read Double Swingout Bumper (lots of custom addons)

• Stainless drop down work / food prep tray
  • Stainless coffee prep tray
  • Soap Dispenser
  • Wiring for Faucet
  • High Lift Jack Mount
  • Tire Mount Moded to Fit a 35" Tire
Custom 316L Stainless Steel Drop Down Tables (Rear Bumper)

Roof Rack:
Prinsu Roof Rack
Prinsu Roof Rack Wind Noise Reducer
Prinsu 40" Light Bar Mounting Bracket
ARB 8Ft Awning

Lighting:
48" LED Light Bar (Roof Rack Front)
7" LED Light Bars x2 (Bumper Front)
LED Area Lights x4 (Roof Rack L/R Side)
LED Area Lights x2 (Roof Rack Rear)
LED Rock Lights x6 (Undercarriage)
LED Strip Lights (Engine Bay)
LED Strip Lights (Rear Hatch)

Recovery Gear:
Smittybilt X20 12,000lb Winch (Synthetic Line)
5gal Jerry Cans - (x2)
High Lift Jack 48" Extreme Series
Daystar Jack Handle Isolator
Rhino USA 3/4in Receiver Hitch D-Ring
Receiver Hitch Lock

Included:
Factory middle and 3rd row seats + some factory parts

IMG_2526.jpeg

IMG_5188.jpeg

IMG_5167.jpeg

IMG_5117.jpeg

IMG_4991.jpeg

Last edited:
Edit: I only have 1 set of wheels and tires, 35in on 17s. Pls ignore the option1&2 as those were notes I made to myself when I was building the truck. Accidentally copied and pasted it here. (Edited on ad above)

Last edited:
FYI Everything is bolt on, nothing is permanent. Everything can be removed, changed, altered or reverted back to factory.

Last edited:
Price Reduction $27,500 obo. Need to sell asap as I have unfortunate and pressing life circumstances that have come up.

more pics of undercarriage, passenger quarter panel and wheel well that was damaged to cause the salvage title (you can see there’s no damage other than just the panel itself + driver quarter for comparison (pics taken today)

IMG_9002.jpeg

IMG_9001.jpeg

IMG_9003.jpeg

IMG_8998.jpeg

IMG_8997.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom