For Sale Hermiston, Ore. 1987 fj60 parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Everything is best offer.
I’ve got an engine and transmission for sale. Approximately 250,000 on both. Engine runs good, fan belt squeaks due to a 1/2” belt thats worn out from night being tight enough. Runs good, has maf hei distributor, Webber 38/38 carb, billet pushrod cover. Runs like a top. Transmission shifts well in all gears. Also have a fuel tank, clutch pedal and hydraulics, and gas pedal with linkage for sale. And I have front seats for sale, passenger is in good shape, drivers has normal wear and tear but is salvageable. Easiest way to get a hold of me is by call or text. 541-656-5773
Engine will come with an extra distributor, transmission will come with a new oem clutch kit still in the box. Also have an original carb, butterfly’s or supposedly seized but I don’t know, I never checked it out. If you want to see the engine running I would be happy to text you a video of it. Mud won’t let me put the videos up here.
-Mitch

IMG_4671.jpeg

IMG_4373.jpeg

IMG_4372.jpeg

IMG_4307.jpeg

IMG_3693.jpeg

I don’t have the compression numbers. Motor was pulled because oil pressure is getting on the low side, I didn’t want to put a new oil pump in it, instead I opted to do the smart thing and spend several thousand dollars and swap a 5.3 ls into. The motor truly does run well. I’ve put over ten thousand miles on it just in the last year or so I’ve had it. I want to keep it as a daily driver but I want something that has more power and better fuel economy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom