Help with Vac Lines (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Haven’t gotten a hold of an emission book, yet. But can someone help me with this. Looks like one line was looped back….while another is missing.

Thanks.

F9AEE62E-DC0F-42C4-B791-961F2A958C1D.jpeg

This view from the parts diagram might be easier to reconstruct. The hose I highlighted in blue attached to a port on the air cleaner.

I have also attached a PDF with various vacuum schematics I have collected.

1706036124285.png

Attachments

• vacuum piping.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 39
The VCV (23275 on the schematic I posted above) has four ports. I only see 3 tubes connected. The one on the bottom (as oriented in the schematic) is connected to manifold vacuum. If that piece of tubing is not connect to the VCV or plugged you may have a vacuum leak.

The VCV (23275 on the schematic I posted above) has four ports. I only see 3 tubes connected. The one on the bottom (as oriented in the schematic) is connected to manifold vacuum. If that piece of tubing is not connect to the VCV or plugged you may have a vacuum leak.
Ok I’ll take a look tomorrow. Just reconnected that one I inquired about and what
a night and day difference. Able to use all 4
gears without any bogging.

The plan is to inspect and replace any bad vacuum lines, reconnect as well.

You’ve been a big help. Thanks!

Last edited:

Pulled the cat. Had a new one installed. NOW I can drive past 45 mph. Will do a complete tune-up and valve adjustment next.

6A2B2D39-346B-4C69-BE9E-B4E52D8CA1A3.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom