Help with injector seat kit (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
G'day Guys, I picked up my rebuilt injectors during the week. They came with a '2H and H model injector seat kit'. Contained in kit are some silver coloured washers with two little holes. Are these washers just for the 'H' model. My 2H Workshop Manual doesn't show them and I don't recall seeing them when I removed the injectors? Cheers, Ben

IMG_6891.JPG

IMG_6884.JPG

Other Toyota diesels have the same thing. The 2 holes are to allow leftover fuel to enter the fuel return system( I think). The parts manual shows them as sitting under the nuts which also have holes in them.

093500-2370R.jpg

This one confirms it
2010881335731755.gif

Last edited:
well that solves the problem.

G'day Rosco,

Thanks for the response. Tonight, I will head down the shed and remove my freshly installed fuel lines and add these washers. The washers are called 'leak off' washers. My diesel man said that in 99 percent of cases the injectors are delivered to them with these washers still stuck to the top of them.............as you correctly suggest. A quick pic of my engine.

Cheers,

Ben

IMG_6929.JPG

Whats that, is it the engine out of the Queen's Yacht or something?

Wait...I see 3 small line clamps that are not plated! The judges are going make points deductions!

Nice work!:beer:

Holy crap, they started making 2H engines again:clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom