Help with CEL codes 06 Sequoia (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
What do these codes mean? Do you know what the problem might be? It hesitates and shakes from time to time after i crank it, but smooths out a few secs later and drives fine. Some days it runs fine. I have replaced the Mass sensor, o2 sensors, spark plugs, and coil packs, I looked at the vacuum hoses and they appeared to be fine. I went by auto zone for a cel scan and the scan pulled up these codes, I'm just not sure how to pin point the problem. Thank you for your help. -Ronnie
379630221_282173867952776_6627731839736458294_n.jpg
379876329_255237500270730_8005160139609320331_n.jpg

P2445 could indicate that the secondary air pump is failing.
There is a bypass kit avaliable which will allow you to avoid the much more expensive pump installation.

Someone else more knowledgeable than myself can confirm

There is a bypass kit avaliable which will allow you to avoid the much more expensive pump installation.

Would this Gen 1 kit be all i need? https://hewitt-tech.com/product/secondary-air-injection-system-bypass-kit-gen-1-v36h/

Looks like downstream O2 sensors possibly Upstream a/f as well. And your timing belt has possibly skipped it tooth. Call Hewitt and go over the air injection codes. He can better help you if the kit will work or not.

When was the timing belt changed last?

Looks like downstream O2 sensors possibly Upstream a/f as well. And your timing belt has possibly skipped it tooth. Call Hewitt and go over the air injection codes. He can better help you if the kit will work or not.

When was the timing belt changed last?
o2 sensors have already been replaced a few months ago for this problem. Timing belt was replaced about 90k ago, so it is about time replace it again. I also replaced the mass sensor but that didn't solve anything. Is there a way to know for sure if the timing belt skipped a tooth? Thanks for your help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom