HELP. All this dash lights at the same time? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Sometimes while driving I get all this lights at the same time. Thay stay like that for a few moments and go... and come back without aparent reason. Sometimes they blink... Does anyone know what is the problem? I wouldn''t like to get on fire. It is 1991 HDJ80 EU spec
20230831_211330.jpg

You might have better luck in the Diesel section !! North American Market did not get the HDJ80 :(

Sometimes while driving I get all this lights at the same time. Thay stay like that for a few moments and go... and come back without aparent reason. Sometimes they blink... Does anyone know what is the problem? I wouldn''t like to get on fire. It is 1991 HDJ80 EU spec
View attachment 3416238
I'd start with the alternator:

View attachment 3416238
Do you have a FSM Factory Service Manual for your truck?

They have the troubleshooting charts in there.

That looks like an alternator going bad to me, but with diesel and timing belt, you need to be sure.

Do you have a FSM Factory Service Manual for your truck?

They have the troubleshooting charts in there.

That looks like an alternator going bad to me, but with diesel and timing belt, you need to be sure.
In oem manual I found that I should check belt tension, fusible link and alternator in general (cables, connectors etc)

And the oil presser looks low o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom