Heater Pipe Part# (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I mangled this Heater Inlet Pipe changing out my Heater control Valve and associated hoses.......I need/want to replace it, anyone have the part # handy, I tried to find the dang thing without success. I "THINK" it may be Part # 87208-60260, but hoping to get verification here before buying anything.

Heater Inlet Pipe LX450 .jpg

Thanks,
Greg

I mangled this Heater Inlet Pipe changing out my Heater control Valve and associated hoses.......I need/want to replace it, anyone have the part # handy, I tried to find the dang thing without success. I "THINK" it may be Part # 87208-60260, but hoping to get verification here before buying anything.

View attachment 3418783

Thanks,
Greg
I noticed there are 2 part numbers - 87208-60270(this one is Discontinued) & 87208-60260 (this one says w/o Cold Spec) Is w/o cold spec a problem if I wanted to attach rear heat too? The picture on the parts diagram is confusing as it shows one pic with 3 ports -- two 5/8" ID & one 1/2"ID which is what I was hoping to get, the other does not show the 3rd port(1/2" ID).

Discontinued.

Used only.

Post an ad in the Classifieds section of MUD.
Thanks....if I reshape the mangled port as good as possible and use a Breeze constant torque clamp what are the chances of it being leak-free? How much pressure goes through this system? I guess I can always just delete the rear heat, even though I wanted to keep it.

Only way to find out is to try it and see if it leaks. I would think it could be re-shaped and has a decent chance of not leaking if you do a decent job re-shaping it. Maybe find a round wooden mandrel the same internal diameter as the pipe to make the re-shaping as round as possible? The front of the mandrel could be tapered to get it started the flipped around once the pipe is closer to final shape?

Only way to find out is to try it and see if it leaks. I would think it could be re-shaped and has a decent chance of not leaking if you do a decent job re-shaping it. Maybe find a round wooden mandrel the same internal diameter as the pipe to make the re-shaping as round as possible? The front of the mandrel could be tapered to get it started the flipped around once the pipe is closer to final shape?
Yes, I was already working on that, I had a pipe that fit pretty darn close and it is rounded out pretty good now. Might give it a try and see if she leaks, if so, I will just rear heat delete the thing, no worries. Knuckle-head move on my part the damage the pipe, not happy about that.

If all else falls I might have one in garage, just pay for shipping.

Never mind just checked the garage and mine was damaged too, worse then yours.

I might have one….

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom