Headlight switch missing part...help (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I recently removed my headlight switch to replace a burned out bulb. By the way, I have reviewed the threads. I have a 76 FJ40. To my dismay, the bulb was missing along with electrical housing that holds the bulb and inserts into the backside of the switch. 1. Please advise was this part is called and, 2. Are they available or does anyone have one? Thank is advance

3809A374-4CBA-44A3-9134-9D1E183EFA85.jpeg

I recently removed my headlight switch to replace a burned out bulb. By the way, I have reviewed the threads. I have a 76 FJ40. To my dismay, the bulb was missing along with electrical housing that holds the bulb and inserts into the backside of the switch. 1. Please advise was this part is called and, 2. Are they available or does anyone have one? Thank is advance

Hello Terry , Matt here

I Have Your OEM TOYOTA missing parts in-stock , as well as a Updated LED BULB and

install kit as well ,

the missing parts are your Bulb Socket assy. for headlight Pull switch

Hello Terry , Matt here

I Have Your OEM TOYOTA missing parts in-stock , as well as a Updated LED BULB and

install kit as well ,

the missing parts are your Bulb Socket assy. for headlight Pull switch
Very nice, please PM me with cost plus shipping to zip 92399 as well as phone number. Thanks

Morning Terry ,

Based on your Description above , this should be what you all need :

- All Parts Below are NEW / NOS OEM TOYOTA Genuine parts .

- the New Super High Output LUMENS LED BULB is a SUPER High Quality
aftermarket , this is the highest Rating on the market today currently ..

-New Socket bulb holder u insert into switch back hole ,

- pigtail harness tie-in adapter

-,2 3-M Marine grade heat shrink , crimp BUTT connectors , TOP TOP
Adhesive Lined Version ......... :)

This is Nothing less then a Plug and play Needed solutions Kit i have custom tailored for your specific needs

thanks
matt

DSCN1241.JPG
DSCN1242.JPG
DSCN1244.JPG
DSCN1246.JPG

hi Terry ,

I have Enclosed these FSM diagrams with your order , this should help make short , yet by the book Period Correct Repairs &

Restore your Interior Illumination Circuit back to Its former Glory ......

The Upgrade to my MAX-LUMENS LED Specialty Bulb properly installed into your New OEM TOYOTA

Back-Lit headlight switch Knob
Socket assy. will nothing less then exceed Your expectations ,

and bring a badly needed modern improvement to what
the Engineers at TOYOTA and TOKAIRIKA Co. undoubtedly

envisioned originally so long ago . at
PLANT A11 :D

DSCN8296.JPG
DSCN8310.JPG
DSCN8355.JPG
DSCN8353.JPG
IMG_8978.JPG

How do I order the headlight bulb/wires? 7/75 FJ40

How do I order the headlight bulb/wires? 7/75 FJ40

Here is The Link To My Online Parts Store , it will take you directly to

My SUPER High Out-PUT Special LED BULB & OEM TOYOTA BULB

SOCKET Repair & Installation Kit .
LINK Directly Below here in Box

Please PM Me if you have any questions , Thanks Matt

A Big shout out to Matt. He has gone all out helping me to get the parts to fix my switch. Additionally, he spent extra time (on Sunday no less) talking me through the wire harness connection. Can’t wait for my parts arrival. Thanks again Matt.
Hi Matt, I don’t have the tracking #, any chance of you sending it to me? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom