Headlight conversion 7” round (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm game for the 80 series grill and roundeyes.

J
Should be getting the cut steel this week and will build the grille/combo. Im excited to see the new look. I will be bolting it up on an LX hopefully this weekend to test fit.

Should be getting the cut steel this week and will build the grille/combo. Im excited to see the new look. I will be bolting it up on an LX hopefully this weekend to test fit.
ok so can I install the new 7s with my grille set up Im good to go right??

ok so can I install the new 7s with my grille set up Im good to go right??
Possibly?? I really just don't even want to build these for the factory shaped grille anymore. I just looks wrong. I can do it though. Lets see waht I can do with this next set and go from there

Possibly?? I really just don't even want to build these for the factory shaped grille anymore. I just looks wrong. I can do it though. Lets see waht I can do with this next set and go from there
if you dont like it Ill stick with your gut no prob

Just built the new headlight design and grille combo. Looks SOOOO much better, at least sitting on my garage floor it looks better. We shall see.

Actually, I think you could maybe just
Might be able to cut yours to fit the lights. Since you keep painting yours that wouldn't be a big deal for you :p

Reactions: RFB
Actually, I think you could maybe just

Might be able to cut yours to fit the lights. Since you keep painting yours that wouldn't be a big deal for you :p
I should of had you powder coat it the sea air has killed it

Take it to a powder coat shop and have them sand blast it and powder coat. It will be fine
Im on it I started powder coating myself. thanks

I’m glad u kept at it with this. I want this mod. Looking forward to seeing this iteration

The new deal, this is the grille/headlight combo. My apologies for not having a panel bolted on the grille. I can make these lights for the factory grille too. It all fits well. Good to go. I have some 1” lights that go next to the headlight on the inner panel but I didn’t have the drill bit today. PM me if interested.

6D89BC31-0FED-4E82-ADC1-F0FAC18AD18A.jpeg
49A51598-9EFA-46BE-A8AB-5341FBC8F909.jpeg
9EF56D6E-DE71-4FBF-8E3F-571D9CBB2B84.jpeg

Inset like that looks good, more of a factory look, and will offer light protection for those without upper bars on their bumpers.

Last edited:
Looks neat!
It would look better with a black headlight imo.
What will the wiring look like on this product?

Looks neat!
It would look better with a black headlight imo.
What will the wiring look like on this product?
Yea, it will be fun to see the different bulbs in these, I just grabbed whatever I had for looks really.

Wiring will be an adaptor that plugs into both low and high beams and converts to an H4, about $25

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom