HDJ78R Troopy Camper Conversion (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That is EXACLY that i have been dreaming of as my nextbuild. It will probably always jusy be a dream to me. But i love it!
If someonecould develop a roof system like that for the 80 series here in the US in the $6000-10,000 range it would change everything. I know the 80 is not really as good as the troopie for this, too small. But in the states they are a dime a dozen over the troopies. I now it is a imposible request at that price point, but a dream non the less.

If someonecould develop a roof system like that for the 80 series here in the US in the $6000-10,000 range it would change everything.

@LandCruiserPhil said a Campteq poptop can be had for 6k. I currently have the funds but just need the wife to wrap her brain around me spending 6k on it.

Hi Brendan,

We've done pretty much everything to it, including the top. The pics below show the car before we started, the design (I drew up about 4 different designs before we chose this one) and the main cabinetry before sand and paint.

Any questions let me know,
Mark

14272215_949494785178770_96766693_n.jpg

Fe6g2Dt.png

Khw9TQJ.jpg
Wow Well done and your doing something most can only dream of, so remember that when it gets "tough" or your bogged or stuck, youve living the dream Well done thus far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom