SOLD HARDSHELL RTT ROOFNEST SPARROW (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

RFB

97 FZJ80 LIFTED SC DUAL BATTERIES,37s
Threads
Website
www.youtube.com
*** SOLD****** This tent has been mounted to my rig for a year, its black 3 infoam matress inside pockets has been used but never eaten in, m=smoked in and no pets.
1200.00FIRM LOCATED IN MA. pick up only. heres the actual tent in video The Sparrow is the smaller of our two sizes of roof top tent. It will sleep two adults comfortably and is about 80″ long x 46″ wide on the inside. The telescoping ladder, mounting hardware, and mattress are all included.

Last edited:
Heres a review I did on the tent Im selling for less than half price

Last edited:
less than half price in perfect condition with optional winter insulation kit. come take this.

Just ship it to me already :)

still for sale its now OFF the truck and all cleaned up in driveway .

Too bad you're not RFC...I'd have some new toys! You swapping this RTT with Campteq?
Not really sure what any of this means

Just a thought but I know you stop by OTRAMM from time to time (you saw my blue 80 there a couple months ago), if you want to bring it on your way there at some point I may be interested. I live about an hour or so from the shop and could meet you there.

Just a thought but I know you stop by OTRAMM from time to time (you saw my blue 80 there a couple months ago), if you want to bring it on your way there at some point I may be interested. I live about an hour or so from the shop and could meet you there.
srry no way Im putting a RTT on top of my rtt.

actually Im coming down to blueridge overlands swap met this weekend I could pull mine and put this back up top. that work??

SOLD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom