Hard Top (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am new to the site. My son was gifted a 75 fj40 from his grandfather. We r looking for a hard top and doors. Any help or guidance is appreciated.

I am new to the site. My son was gifted a 75 fj40 from his grandfather. We r looking for a hard top and doors. Any help or guidance is appreciated.
Welcome. Classic Cruisers in Salida might have an entire top. Aside from them maybe Marks Off-road in Burbank, CA or try watching the Mud Classifieds, FB or Clist. Good Luck.

Welcome. Classic Cruisers in Salida might have an entire top. Aside from them maybe Marks Off-road in Burbank, CA or try watching the Mud Classifieds, FB or Clist. Good Luck.
Thank u. Much appreciated.

Find your local cruiser club and ask. That is what I did...within one day I had 3 different options to purchase a hard top.

Once you find one, take care of it. They seem to be getting more and more rare all the time.

Post your WANTED ad in the classifieds on this site

FYI, if you are new to all this, the top and doors changed in '75, so earlier top/door combos won't be the same. Search around here to see if you want to do the work to make it work, but if you want period-correct top and doors for your '75, look for the later stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom