Hanna Quality Interior Cargo Carriers ! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am in the same boat, bought my rig after the batch sold.

I'm in for a least one and have a buddy that wanted one also.

Thanks gents!

ME too! Me too! But since they may not be avail till next year, if ever......now I'm considering making some storage drawers instead. Hopefully these become avail again before I go and do something crazy like that!

I finally got my racks last month while on a trip to San Luis Obispo. Installed easily enough. They look great and a very functional. I use them alot, usually for gear or groceries as I haven't picked up any NATO style water jugs, yet.

they look good i still think a draw system will be beter for me

I found that 4x4 Labs also sells a very similar product, but I've decided to go with Adventure Trailer drawer system and fridge slide so I'm out of the market for these unless one of these racks will still fit with that combo. Gotta break out the tape measure.

Last edited:
I found that 4x4 Labs also sells a very similar product, but I've decided to go with Adventure Trailer drawer system and fridge slide so I'm out of the market for these unless one of these racks will still fit with that combo. Gotta break out the tape measure.

4x4 labs sells a similar over-the-wheel carrier, or a similar drawer system? If the former, does anyone have images available to post?

I found that 4x4 Labs also sells a very similar product, ...

Really? I can't find any mention of them on their website. Where have you seen them :confused:

With all due respect to Hanna, if these are NLA, someone else should start producing a Hanna-style interior carrier rack. I will be first in line to buy them!

Anyone else interested?

I'm definately interested in getting a set of these, been considering contacting a local fab shop if I have to. It's a shame these didn't pick up steam with Hanna.

4x4 labs sells a similar over-the-wheel carrier, or a similar drawer system? If the former, does anyone have images available to post?

I ordered a set from Luke, but haven't installed them yet. Won't get around to it for a couple of weeks.

I'd be more than happy to post pic's uninstalled if anyones interested. Pair weighs 32lbs. They're sweet...

As far as drawers go, going to fab a set to fit in-between. Won't know the final width until I mount the barriers. Luke mentioned 38" clearance between barriers. I believe most 80 drawers are 44" wide. So if your into buying drawers, maybe check out ones for a Prado (38" wide, I think).

If I were in the States, I'd be hard pressed not to look up that Hawkeye guy. I'm sure he could rip up a set to fit in between these....... I couldn't build anything for as cheap as he does.....Shipping is too much for me though!:cheers:

I ordered a set from Luke, but haven't installed them yet. Won't get around to it for a couple of weeks.

I'd be more than happy to post pic's uninstalled if anyones interested. Pair weighs 32lbs. They're sweet...

Please post pics and details :bounce2:

Can you PM me the price?

Thanks

Please post pics and details :bounce2:

Can you PM me the price?

Thanks

Here you go man. Pic in the vehicle was emailed to me by Luke when he was fab'ing them. The other two I just took, and yes, they are wedged together from shipping - didn't want to take out the hammer to knock them apart.

They come powdercoated, but I'll be welding some tabs on them to support a cargo barrier and so asked for them bare.

When I have the time to install, I'll post up some better pic's. Contact 4x4 Labs for pricing . Same as the Hanna price....
mail.jpeg
IMG_0301.jpg
IMG_0302.jpg

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it appears that these mount straight to the third row seat brackets. Where as the Hanna carriers mounted to the bracket and the floor.

Sort of - they mount directly to the 3rd row seat bracket holes on the fender - only. No need for the factory seat brackets, as they have new mounts welded on the bottom that align with the factory bolt holes. Just as strong, but lighter.

I think the main reason the Hanna's mounted to the rear seat holes in the floor was to accommodate a future drawer slide option...... and easier to fab to use the existing fender bracket as an anchor

If you have an earlier model without the seat brackets, like me, this is a bonus.

P.S. Serious attention to detail on these. Just noticed they have a slight taper to match the interiors taper.

Last edited:
Hope Luke posts some detail pics...would love to see them....glad to see this design still will continue to live on and be offered to fellow MUDers!!

barrypt5

Any chance of posting better pics of the mounting? They look beefy from what I can see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom