Half-Ass.....the rebirth of a Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

yup ^^^

Just a little update on half ass. I got the drag link sleeved with some hardware store black pipe, replaced the welded front diff from GSMTR with another outfitted with a new lunch box locker from down under, got the Subaru Brat jump seats and belts I stalled for my brat, and relocated the high lift jack to a spot behind the rear seats. Also picked up a used rear driveshaft and E is bringing me another (I owe Woody one). I hope to revisit my exhaust guy and get him to re-do the exhaust with considerably larger tube this time. I'm thinking about hauling it down to Sicily Island in 3.5 weeks for the BSLCA ride. Anyone else?

sweet!
Remember i still have one of your driveshafts. Last minute decision for me on Sicily island. Depends on getting parts
And installed in zuk. Also if we get a 40 for sheila . November is looking better for us for sicily.

sweet!
Remember i still have one of your driveshafts. Last minute decision for me on Sicily island. Depends on getting parts
And installed in zuk. Also if we get a 40 for sheila . November is looking better for us for sicily.

Understand completely. If we go it will prolly be just for Fri/Sat. Sicily Island is right on the way to see my folks outside of Baton Rouge so a quick stop there to wheel a little then on down to enjoy the rest of the holiday weekend with them. Seems like a good plan to me.

Sounds like a good plan to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom