For Sale H55F 5 Speed Transmission W/ Transfer Case (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

As far as I am aware the only difference is the input shaft for the 3B is no longer available so you will need to find a used unit and then swap it into h55f or @cruiseroutfit also have another solution with a spacer and different clutch I believe but it add's like 10mm to teh transmission length.

As far as I am aware the only difference is the input shaft for the 3B is no longer available so you will need to find a used unit and then swap it into h55f or @cruiseroutfit also have another solution with a spacer and different clutch I believe but it add's like 10mm to teh transmission length.
Dang it. So basically I should stick with used. Prices were very similar between new and used except this problem

Dang it. So basically I should stick with used. Prices were very similar between new and used except this problem

Well New is new and used is used. Add the cost of a rebuild kit if you care and used often becomes more than New but used often comes with more parts.

I have been getting mine from Dan in Canada where the 3B is still around and in more than just a 40 series. He is great to deal with and happy to ship.

Well New is new and used is used. Add the cost of a rebuild kit if you care and used often becomes more than New but used often comes with more parts.

I have been getting mine from Dan in Canada where the 3B is still around and in more than just a 40 series. He is great to deal with and happy to ship.
I'm just saying that it sounds like it's a pretty big deal to find and swap in that input shaft since it's no longer sold. 1 thread said it was a lot of work and then a different thread said it was not much work if you can even find the part.

I'm just saying that it sounds like it's a pretty big deal to find and swap in that input shaft since it's no longer sold. 1 thread said it was a lot of work and then a different thread said it was not much work if you can even find the part.

It all comes down to your definition of work really. It takes some time but if you are in there anyway it doesn't add much to the rebuild.

Having trouble finding this new. Any suggestions? Thanks
Cruiser Outfitters

You can see our options here on Mud:

We can build a B variant with a new input shaft (rare and expensive) or you can run a spacer between the bellhouding and trans.

cool , I think I emailed your website separately not realizing it was your company
here works just aswell
any cons to the spacer? besides a slightly more aft shifter meaning more cutting and slightly different angle of shift lever?
how are costs ? I am in Anchorage Ak , I can get it shipped to a freight location if that is better
I understand if you cant give me shipping info now, but at least prices of the items is helpful, any chance you can tell me the price difference between just running spacer vs the expensive rare input shaft?

cool , I think I emailed your website separately not realizing it was your company
here works just aswell
any cons to the spacer? besides a slightly more aft shifter meaning more cutting and slightly different angle of shift lever?
how are costs ? I am in Anchorage Ak , I can get it shipped to a freight location if that is better
I understand if you cant give me shipping info now, but at least prices of the items is helpful, any chance you can tell me the price difference between just running spacer vs the expensive rare input shaft?

I can tomorrow :D

We stock ~6500 part numbers, I don't remember the price on all of them. I'll reply to your email when we're back in tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom