GXOR??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I also dont have a facebook and sometimes have to face the consequences
I am also a GXOR lurker with no fb account. Sometimes fb doesn't play nice with whatever browser I'm using, but usually acts up with chrome mobile. My fix is to open it up in an incognito or private window and that usually works.

I have not been able to view it the past few weeks.

I really don't understand the appeal of moving from a traditional forum to a FB group, it's a horrendous user experience.

Sadly, FB is where all the people are. I agree with you. For one, "Search" sucks big time on FB. At least with ih8mud, the relevant articles show up in Google search. OTOH, ih8mud sucks on mobile.

I don't use FB either and I don't need instant gratification. I can wait until the answer has been debated on GXOR and then posted somewhere else.

I really don't understand the appeal of moving from a traditional forum to a FB group, it's a horrendous user experience.

There are over 4700 members in the GXOR group with countless posts.

This place is dead in comparison. I prefer forums too, but we are the tiny minority.

Sadly, FB is where all the people are. I agree with you. For one, "Search" sucks big time on FB. At least with ih8mud, the relevant articles show up in Google search. OTOH, ih8mud sucks on mobile.

I don't use FB either and I don't need instant gratification. I can wait until the answer has been debated on GXOR and then posted somewhere else.

Ih8mud on chrome on my iphone is great.

There are over 4700 members in the GXOR group with countless posts.

This place is dead in comparison. I prefer forums too, but we are the tiny minority.

And the density of useful content to posts is sadly low on fb. A huge waste of time there.

Yeah this works well on my iPhone with chrome. This place has pretty good activity on the regular then any other forum I’ve frequented in the last couple years honestly.

On Facebook, but not a fan. Most of my thread post and information is here

I have no FB and don't want to be on FB. I guess I'm old school.

I had to turn off JavaScript on my Safari browser on my iPhone because I kept getting the "You won an Amazon gift card for $300" ad that locked me out from IH8MUD! I now suffer the consequences on my iPHone, but still have a laptop to come on here and share some useful information.

It's pretty dead around here, tho!

I haven’t had much luck getting stuff. I did somehow get the diagnostic manual but I think that was a link and not from a direct FB interaction. I don’t do FB either.

It would be nice if MUD was the go to place for the GX like it is for the 80s. GX intel is spread across too many places.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom