GX550 vs LX600 vs GX460 vs LC Dimensions (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

well the new one looks fantastic, and makes me own one. Old one was a horrendous Hippo
I still wouldn't want one
Too bulky from the outside
I love the lc300 size
Just a tiny bit of extra space here and there would have been great but generally no regrets considering the full package.

Agreed. Had a mazda5 for 8 years with 2 seat 3rd row. Doesn't work for us
I had a base 100 that could legally seat 10 people (from the factory)
Bench seats front could seat 3 + 3 second row + 4 third row (jump seats facing each other)
Never actually tried because obviously it would be too cramped for average adults but mixed with kids it would be an interesting setup.

I had a base 100 that could legally seat 10 people (from the factory)
Bench seats front could seat 3 + 3 second row + 4 third row (jump seats facing each other)
Never actually tried because obviously it would be too cramped for average adults but mixed with kids it would be an interesting setup.
yeah love those ones! Sadly none for us.

My FJ Cruiser has a reverse third row. So it has 2+3+2 seating.

Not in market to buy but these are my thoughts. If I needed a new Truck 2024 Tacoma 4door 6foot bed 4x4 6speed manual. If I had to replace my LC200 is the big question mark. I bought it for 8000lb towing, seating of 4 adults comfortably, off road capabilities as is and its longevity. The LX600 and Sequoia are the only ones that check boxes in order of importance. The new GX550, LC250, 4 Runner, are all 6000lb max. So In the end I might just get a loaded out Tundra and skip the Tacoma. If it was not for that 8000lb tow rating I would probably just get new 4Runner if it fit 4 adults comfortably.

Happily I don't have to do anything. My T100 while in shop for some TLC should be back on road soon. My LC200 has not even hit 100K so not really broken in yet.

Not in market to buy but these are my thoughts. If I needed a new Truck 2024 Tacoma 4door 6foot bed 4x4 6speed manual.
Tacoma DCLB 4x4 comes in a manual? I have a 22 model and that model didnt come in a manual when you do 4 door and long bed.

Only DCSB 4x4 could be had in manual.

As much as I love me 3 pedal, for me 6 feet bed is most imp and that was AT only in a 4 door configuration

So weird that they make these drivetrain restrictions. What, they would have had to lengthen the driveshaft 3"? Seems trivial in order to give the consumer more options.

Tacoma DCLB 4x4 comes in a manual? I have a 22 model and that model didnt come in a manual when you do 4 door and long bed.

Only DCSB 4x4 could be had in manual.

As much as I love me 3 pedal, for me 6 feet bed is most imp and that was AT only in a 4 door configuration
The new 2024 is supposed to have that option. At least from what I have seen online and in demo vehicles they have shown.

The new 2024 is supposed to have that option. At least from what I have seen online and in demo vehicles they have shown.
From what I've seen from interviews/previews is that the manual will be available in the non hybrid trims

Interesting.

The 3 trims I see the manual coming in are all 4 door short bed. Hope you are right, then I know we will order two more for the farm.

Not in market to buy but these are my thoughts. If I needed a new Truck 2024 Tacoma 4door 6foot bed 4x4 6speed manual. If I had to replace my LC200 is the big question mark. I bought it for 8000lb towing, seating of 4 adults comfortably, off road capabilities as is and its longevity. The LX600 and Sequoia are the only ones that check boxes in order of importance. The new GX550, LC250, 4 Runner, are all 6000lb max. So In the end I might just get a loaded out Tundra and skip the Tacoma. If it was not for that 8000lb tow rating I would probably just get new 4Runner if it fit 4 adults comfortably.

Happily I don't have to do anything. My T100 while in shop for some TLC should be back on road soon. My LC200 has not even hit 100K so not really broken in yet.
Similar boat, currently have lc100, considering a final year lc200, current sequoia (trd), and lx600. With those 200’s STILL getting MSRP, the markups (for now) on the sequoia but that extra 7” is nice, all conspire to make the lx600 (easy to find at MSRP) look like a deal at this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom