GX470 owners B.S. thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anybody ever mount a arb twin compressor inside of the vehicle? I know there is a mount for under the hood but I really don’t want to mount it there.

One of the OK4WD guys at Expo East last year said he mounted his in the middle under the rear (second row) seat. He said it keeps it clean and relatively free of vibration. He also said that it makes it really easy to reach front and rear tires on either side. I was thinking about doing the same when I am ready for a compressor upgrade.

One of the OK4WD guys at Expo East last year said he mounted his in the middle under the rear (second row) seat. He said it keeps it clean and relatively free of vibration. He also said that it makes it really easy to reach front and rear tires on either side. I was thinking about doing the same when I am ready for a compressor upgrade.

I’d like to see a pic of that.

Thinking of mounting one on passenger side under the hood. Need to find a mount tho.

Mine has been in the engine compartment for over a year with a lot of hard driving. No issues.

Finally got rid of amazon prime. Didn’t want to pay the $119 for free 2-day shipping anymore. Feels good after having it for 13 years.

The more I think about it the more I realize we could probably do the same. Probably only 10% of our purchases are things we need to arrive in that 2 day window anyway.

120 pages in the 120 forum!

Holy crap. Glad no one is hurt but major major vehicle bummer.

One of the twitter comments suggested power loss due to roll sensing, any thoughts on that? I didn't see curtain airbags deploy.

Seems like everybody posts a new thread instead of searching...
Hopefully there isn’t another BS thread
honestly, it's not exactly easy to search this forum. there's been several posts that I remember, but need to find, and only way I could find them was by going through my subscribed threads... the search function didn't work worth a damn. (the saved post feature is nice though once you find it)

I've actually had better experience going to google and searching the term with on ih8mud

honestly, it's not exactly easy to search this forum. there's been several posts that I remember, but need to find, and only way I could find them was by going through my subscribed threads... the search function didn't work worth a damn. (the saved post feature is nice though once you find it)

I've actually had better experience going to google and searching the term with on ih8mud
Agreed search function does suck on this forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom