GX470 owners B.S. thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Figured we could use this thread to post anything and everything.

I will start. Found this Overland GX470 in Florida for $23k 04 with 169k miles. I should start building these things to sell...

B1D8CD5D-F88D-4724-82DD-508EDE5FF432.png

3EEBB706-7D2D-40C8-A60C-FBDD71AD968C.png

Guy obviously is married and has young kids. Only reason I can think of for keeping the running boards.
It’s a small dealer in Florida that “builds” these and then sells them. If he is making money good for him. People are stupid.

Still not as bad as this company selling restored land rovers. No clue how this is $160k but my buddies rich sister just bought one for $180k

FC4A8AF1-4B22-4F2A-89BC-CCCA805ADF18.jpeg

Anybody ever mount a arb twin compressor inside of the vehicle? I know there is a mount for under the hood but I really don’t want to mount it there.

Received a few Lexus Owners rewards emails about wine tasting events in Napa. We'd definitely fit right in with our dirty, lifted, scratched, and armored luxury car!

(Full disclosure I love wine and we frequently take our GX to wineries)

Valets in Atlanta have no idea what to do with my GX. Generally just park it out front next to the fancy cars. They don't realize it's an 03 :p

Valets in Atlanta have no idea what to do with my GX. Generally just park it out front next to the fancy cars. They don't realize it's an 03 :p
I used to be a valet in Florida. Had a really nice wrx at the time and would never let anybody else valet my car if I went out. With my built Tacoma I had no issues throwing the valets my keys. It will be the same with the GX but I live in Montana now. Not much valet parking out here.

I used to be a valet in Florida. Had a really nice wrx at the time and would never let anybody else valet my car if I went out. With my built Tacoma I had no issues throwing the valets my keys. It will be the same with the GX but I live in Montana now. Not much valet parking out here.

Nice! What year WRX and what was done to it?

Finally got rid of amazon prime. Didn’t want to pay the $119 for free 2-day shipping anymore. Feels good after having it for 13 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom