GX470 - LED kits (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
Website
www.pfranleds.com
Kit is now shipping. YOU can order it here:

http://www.pfranleds.com/gx-470/

20120410_232532__98232_zoom.jpg

Last edited:
me want

Hey I see the kits are up on the site. Any pics of the car lit-up?
I'd love to have better light to the cargo area and the backup camera would love the reverse lights I'll bet.

Man... populating a website is time-intensive. I was planning on taking some pics of the wife's GX470 but she is headed to the lake tomorrow. I won't be able to post anything till Sunday. That said, believe me when I say.... It is nice!!!

Yay! I can't wait to get home and try them out!

Do you have anything for the fog lights on a gx470?

PM'd about the LED reverse lights I got from you, thanks.

I have those in mine if you have any questions Ian :)

Hi Paul,

Was just working through installing my GX470 LED kit and it's not seeming to add up to me.... I've got 2 of the 4x4 led panels, 2 of the 6x8 panels, and 5 of the 10-LED "bulb" type.

Seems the 4x4 panels are for the front map lights, and the 10-LED bulbs are for the doors, but on the 6x8 panels, I've got the 2nd row and cargo area lights left. However, my 2nd row lights are two separate left-side and right-side tube type bulbs and the same in the cargo light. It doesn't really work to fit just the one 6x8 panel in the 2nd row, but I could in the cargo one for sure. What do I do for the 2nd row though?--seems I need another 6x8 so I can have one per side, or it might have actually been better to have 2 more of the 4x4 panels for the second row, rather than a 6x8 there. (Pic shows 2nd row with a 6x8 in each side of the dome.)

I've attached some pics of my dome light areas. Let me know what you think would work best.

-Ben

Pics:
1. Front map light overhead console area.
2. 2nd row overhead dome light area
3. Rear cargo dome light.

IMAG1360.jpg

IMAG1363.jpg

IMAG1365.jpg

Last edited:
Mine are still going strong after 3 or 4 years!

Pretty sure they are the same

Sent from my iPhone

@DanKunz - do you remember installing yours? The 4x4s for the map lights don't wanna stay put to where I stick them and keep falling off and just sitting in the lenses. And it's not from driving it and hitting big bumps or anything cause I haven't even moved it outta the garage yet... It just seems that the sticky tape doesn't really have much to stick to up in there....

I think I used 3m double sided tape to hold them

Sent from my iPhone

I've also had the same issue with the LEDs not sticking and end up resting against the lens. Somehow I seem to have ended up with quite a certain extra leds ,not sure where they are suppose to go in the gx.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom