Guided Green Trail Ride May 4th - Rausch Creek (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi Vince,
I'm very happy to hear that! Always enjoy getting out in the woods with you and the rest of the crew, and have enjoyed our chats. Cheers to more to come.

I know this is a green friendly run. 2 questions
-Will there be a regular run for May as well?
-If not, are there any that may want to break off and run some blues and blacks? It seems as if we are going to have a rather large group.

I’m asking as our good friend from VT, @debFJVT is looking to do a test run on her new front lockers before heading west this year.

Last edited:
@joabmc I hadn't planed on a second club run this month. But if you feel the need, lead the way. We have never been the kind of club where things need to be approved by anyone. And @DebFJVT is welcome to attend anything we will ever do.

I know this is a green friendly run. 2 questions
-Will there be a regular run for May as well?
-If not, are there any that may want to break off and run some blues and blacks? It seems as if we are going to have a rather large group.

I’m asking as our good friend from VT, @debFJVT is looking to do a test run on her new front lockers before heading west this year.

I'll go out with you and Deb anytime.

I'm free this weekend...

I could probably get to either Rausch or AAOA on Mya 11 especially if Deb is gonna be there

@joabmc see if the 11th works for you and Deb. It's actually our official club wheeling date, so that would be ideal.

I'm a FIFFY at best now. All depends if the LCP bypass hose shows up today or tomorrow and how things go. I likely won't know for sure until late Friday afternoon.

I'm still in - currently finishing my up-armoring of the 40. I should have it back together by Saturday. @shmukster - glad to hear you're coming - I'm looking forward to meeting you. Will be nice to put a face to a name!

It’s not looking good for me. I swear I think the universe doesn’t ever want me to go wheeling

@YotaFun - still want to caravan? I'll text or message you tomorrow or Friday to work out details. Is the plan still to meet up with @jamarquardt22? If so - Andy, kindly PM me an address to meet you.

I think my goal is going to be to leave Maryland around 6am. That would put me in Lancaster around 7, and to Rausch creek a little before 8:30.

I'm still planning to bring a buddy unless he backs out - but it's looking a little like rain. Anyone thinking about riding in my truck, bring a rain coat (for inside the truck). The roof is shot. :hillbilly:

Last edited:
@YotaFun - still want to caravan? I'll text or message you tomorrow or Friday to work out details. Is the plan still to meet up with @jamarquardt22? If so - Andy, kindly PM me an address to meet you.

I think my goal is going to be to leave Maryland around 6am. That would put me in Lancaster around 7, and to Rausch creek a little before 8:30.

I'm still planning to bring a buddy unless he backs out - but it's looking a little like rain. Anyone thinking about riding in my truck, bring a rain coat (for inside the truck). The roof is shot. :hillbilly:
I would allow more time to stop for gas and food and a slow fj40

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom