GSMTR (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Who is going from the Atlanta area to the event this year?

Registered, but not planning on arriving until Thursday night

Anyone coming that has a passenger side set of U-bolts for a sprung over 62? I can get dimensions but they seem standard. I had one break at some point and didn’t notice it until tonight. We will be calling auto part stores too but thought I’d ask here. Thanks

Anyone coming that has a passenger side set of U-bolts for a sprung over 62? I can get dimensions but they seem standard. I had one break at some point and didn’t notice it until tonight. We will be calling auto part stores too but thought I’d ask here. Thanks

I have found the drive shaft shop in Kennesaw to be a better option for me, because they can make custom u-bolts per my specs. While checking your part stores, you might want to check with drive shaft shops near you.
Good luck

I have found the drive shaft shop in Kennesaw to be a better option for me, because they can make custom u-bolts per my specs. While checking your part stores, you might want to check with drive shaft shops near you.
Good luck
Great Idea. I found a couple sets in my shop that might work and I have a couple others checking for me too. Thanks for the response.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom