GSMTR "Who's coming?" (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm waffling. I can't come until Friday night and would have to leave Sunday afternoon. Long drive for 1.5 days of wheeling.
Probably will though. What do I have to do, if anything, to reserve a camping spot?

b

I'm waffling. I can't come until Friday night and would have to leave Sunday afternoon. Long drive for 1.5 days of wheeling.
Probably will though.
b

If I can drive up from Florida for the August 3-day - you can drive up for two days/nights from Greenville :D.

OK but we'll have to drive separate routes when we wheel.
I'm not sure even Tellico is ready for two Wild Bills in one dose.
b

I'm pretty sure registration comes with camping at Crawford's so if you pay you registration ahead of time there should be a camp spot for you - either way last year I believe there was plenty of camping. You might be out in a field instead of under trees but there should be a place for you to put a tent.

Probably will though. What do I have to do, if anything, to reserve a camping spot?

b

b

Bill all you need to do is register for GSMTR. Camping is included.

They are not doing it online this year. Makes it harder to do for us lazy folks. TT has the form in it. I'll scan a copy and get it out to members.

Travel Trailers at GSMTR

Do all of the RV sites fill up. I am thinking of pulling my camper and info says "first come, first serve". That is a long way to go and not get a spot.

Any suggestions, I would go up on Wed.

Thanks,

David

I will be in attendance as well with a buddy, Thursday-Sunday. Probably just do the tent and sleeping bag thing, Hopefully the monsoon season does not hit!

Do all of the RV sites fill up. I am thinking of pulling my camper and info says "first come, first serve". That is a long way to go and not get a spot.

Thanks,

David

David I cannot answer that question. CC and Ken may chime in and give some more info. They brought a big RV last year.

To be honest, I'm not sure what the rules are...:rolleyes: I think that its based on when you arrive so that those that are there all week are given priority, and we're not holding a prime site for someone coming in on Thursday night. But like the good VP that I am, I'll make sure El Presidente posts up the correct info ASAP.:D

Thanks for the interest and we look forward to seeing those registered around the campfire at Crawford's. Hit me up on email if you need a registration form. Our club geek has failed in his duties and basically fallen off the earth...along with the password to the web server. :frown: So that's why no online registration this year.

Email to dashtrucker at gmail dot com

Thanks,

David

The RV spots are first come and we try to keep the tent campers out of them. There has not been a shortage of spaces the last couple of years. If electricty is your main concern we will find a place to hook you up.

We appriciate your support. Please get your registrations in by April 15, as I need a good count for ordering T-shirts and contracting for the Friday night meal.
Thanks

Travel trailers @ Crawfords

I booked Sunday before the event. Crawford's said that was the only way to be guaranteed a full hook-up site.

Still trying my hardest to fit this into my schedule. I have several things up in the air as far as scheduling during this time. If at all possible, I will be there. Always a good time.....

PS: Sputnik may hold a gun to my head to get me to go.

Still trying my hardest to fit this into my schedule. I have several things up in the air as far as scheduling during this time. If at all possible, I will be there. Always a good time.....

PS: Sputnik may hold a gun to my head to get me to go.

Damn straight! Seems like with the economy down here - I might be the only one for South and North Florida Cruiserheads to make it - gonna be like freaking Walden my 3 days in SC :D. Just won't be the same without you Jim.

Just a heads up.

https://forum.ih8mud.com/tn-stlca/215457-gsmtr.html

Bill we are planning on having our Sponsor Monthly meeting at Ralph Hayes Toyota the weekend before GSMTR. Sat the 10th. As usual it will be a big event with lots of goodies. I planned it in hopes the Florida Boys would be in town.

Kool - I will plan on attending. Big Steve (FL Cruiser) is still going for those who have met him, he's running Eric Jones old FJ60 with the roof cut off and roll cage (has made TT a few times). He's got it down for an H55 install and Marlin crawler box - should see some pretty sik wheeling from him this year. Hoping to get my Orion bolted up tomorrow night ;)

Just a heads up.

https://forum.ih8mud.com/tn-stlca/215457-gsmtr.html

Bill we are planning on having our Sponsor Monthly meeting at Ralph Hayes Toyota the weekend before GSMTR. Sat the 10th. As usual it will be a big event with lots of goodies. I planned it in hopes the Florida Boys would be in town.

I'm out. Yesterday the car mill announced three more MWD's. That's mandatory work days. Sieg Heil!

One of them of course is Satureday of GSMTR w/e,

Hate it. I'm jonesing for some wheeling. The beach Memorial Day won't touch it.

I've got a need, the need for WHEE ! ! !

b

I'm out. Yesterday the car mill announced three more MWD's. That's mandatory work days. Sieg Heil!

One of them of course is Satureday of GSMTR w/e,

Hate it. I'm jonesing for some wheeling. The beach Memorial Day won't touch it.

I've got a need, the need for WHEE ! ! !

b

FYI The BBQ and Raffle is Friday night. The STLCA directors made this change a couple of years ago at the request of participants that need two days to drive home. For us in the southeast, it provides the option to leave after the raffle to be home for Saturday events. For example, Melissa has a soccer tournment Saturday and Sunday, so we will leave after the raffle so she can make her 1st game on Saturday morning.

Thanks, but if I could take off the Friday that would cover the Saturday.
The only day off I have that week is Wed the 14th.
Hope ya'll have a great time.
b

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom