GSMTR 2010 June 7-13 (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

BMThiker

I aim to misbehave
s-Moderator
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
Mark your calendars folks! GSMTR is back with an all new venue, new trails, same great people, spectacular vendors and huge raffle.

Bring the whole family for an entire week of wheeling (4WD/MX/ATV), cruiser talk (tall tales), good food, competition, great vendors, swap meet, and more.

This fairly new +500 acre facility features 4WD, ATV & MX trails, a couple fishing ponds, ample tent camping and RV sites, children's playground, a huge pavilion with 4 smaller pavilions, 5 bunkhouse rooms that sleep 3-4, real bathroom facilities (no portajohns) and lots of open grassy lawn space for field activities.

OK wheelers...ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!!! >>>>>Upstate Cruisers » GSMTR 2010 Registration

Dates: June 7-13, 2010

http://www.goldenmountainparkllc.com/ <<<<< NEW LINK <<<<

Hit me up with any questions or if you are interested in becoming a sponsor for this event.

TT_Advert_GSMTR10_hfpg_v2.jpg

Last edited:
Rick--don't know if you've messed with the aerial photos in Bing but I have been very impressed compared to Google maps. However, it all depends on where you're looking, I can see the bird house in the front yard in Bing and nowhere close to it in Google maps.

This year's GSMTR is getting better and better! We have secured the southern sounds of Matt Stell and the Crashers for Saturday night! This is going to be a great show guys and gals!

MS_C_poster_GSMTR.jpg

Thanks for the registration pillguy! Just shoot us a PM or email (events@upstatecruisers) if you bring the family. No need to "register" them on our site.

Hey the band ain't bad either. I just heard them in Texas (right before I passed out!!!) And then the storm hit!!!​

The itinerary is starting to shape up:

Monday is opening day; open wheeling.
Tuesday plan on picnicking at Burgess Falls; open wheeling.
Wednesday open wheeling; pick-up ball games or horseshoes.
Thursday, catering truck rolls in and will vend meals and snacks (bring cash); open wheeling; games/horseshoes competition; swap meet and vendor show
Friday wheeling competitions begin in certain areas of park; catered dinner (meal ticket req)
Saturday wheeling competitions may continue; open wheeling in other areas, catered dinner, raffle, live music
Sunday pack up and roll out.

I registered but never heard anything back. This was a month or so ago? Am I good to go? :) Brian

Yep, Brian you are good to go. Driver packets will be available on-site only. We're not taking any chances with mailing stuff out ahead of time. We may make some things available for download before the event...just depends on how much time we (and our webmaster) have.

Are additional meal tickets available there? I have a friend coming now...

The Dog will be there with of without his Junk!

Are additional meal tickets available there? I have a friend coming now...

Yes!

Meal tickets, raffle tickets, driver registration, stickers, etc... will all be available on-site at the event.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom