Group Buy: Innovative Wiring turn/marker harness (single function to dual function) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm in. I'll take a double.

Dan

I'm interested in a triple unit for my front, corner and OEM side markers. Thanks for pulling this together, looks like a clean solution.

Ebag, I already jumped in for one, but if the price for the triple unit (front, corner, and OEM side markers on fender) isn't terribly significant, I would prefer this version a lot.

Please let me know how much and let me know when and where to pay.

We really appreciate you handling all this!

Me too !

I'll take a set pls.

Thank You for getting this together.

Rgds...

I would like to sign up for one.

Thanks,
Alex

Here is another question - If I order the triple harnes and decide not to hook up the ARB lights (since I like your suggestion of having a clear lense and put in a strong LED light instead) would that hamper the funciton of the other two marker lights????
Thanks for putting this together.

Here is another question - If I order the triple harnes and decide not to hook up the ARB lights (since I like your suggestion of having a clear lense and put in a strong LED light instead) would that hamper the funciton of the other two marker lights????

Nope. You'd want to zip tie off the extra harness where it can't chafe or hang down and get caught on something. The biggest concern would be keeping it clean. Lots of dielectric grease into the connector and then wrap it with something water and dirt tight.

Appreciate the quick response !!! One last question - will we have to change the existing sockets to a double contact socket for this thing to work properly?

Thanks again,
Frank

Appreciate the quick response !!! One last question - will we have to change the existing sockets to a double contact socket for this thing to work properly?

I assume you mean in the light housing?

No, everything is plug and play. So there's no drilling, cutting, tapping, splicing, taping, etc.

You will need a screw driver to remove the marker light (one screw per side). Once that's off, you can quite easily reach both the marker and corner light, so no need to remove anything else.

Should be about a 5 minute job, depending on how fast you drink your :beer:. :grinpimp:

Outstanding !!!!:clap::clap: I think even I can get this done - please sign me up for a triple harness. :bounce:
Onward and forward.
Frank

I, too, would like to change my order from a regular to a triple for long term application. This makes sense. Thanks!

Outstanding !!!!:clap::clap: I think even I can get this done - please sign me up for a triple harness. :bounce:
Onward and forward.
Frank

I have faith in you. ;)

Ebag,
earlier on i signed up for a double. now it seems that a triple would make more sense in the long run.
so sign me up for a triple.
thanks.

devo

I've switched yours to the ARB version.

Ebag, I may have missed this, but have you gotten an estimate on price for the triple/ARB version? I don't have an aftermarket bumper yet, but if the cost difference is minimal, why not plan for the future...

Thanks again for putting this together.

No price yet. I've been told it will be minimal, but that could mean $5 or $20.

If I had to guess, I'd say on the lower end of that range but until Gary gives me a price I can't really say for sure....

Keep in mind if you get the triple harness and don't use the third one, you need a way of securing it (as I described above). You really don't want it to short out, that'll cause nothing but problems...

Any word whether it's feasible/possible to add the option of the three blink thing with a flash of the turn signals?

Possible? Yes. Going to happen? Not in this group buy.

All you should need is the box to do the flash, you'd have to cut and splice it in. But it'd be easy enough to do.

Personally, I wouldn't bother. It's not really necessary, means your turn signals blink out of sync (front to rear), adds another point of failure, and makes the whole system that much more complex. Basically it solves a problem that doesn't exist.

Now I've been thinking about a harness that converts the rear quarter panel marker light to multi-function (marker/turn).... :hmm:

interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom