Group Buy: Innovative Wiring turn/marker harness (single function to dual function) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'll take one please.

Want one yesterday:bounce:

Cool idea - i've been concerned with the visibility of my blinkers with my aftermarket bumper. In for 1

Update:

The parts are getting ordered. Gary is going to fab one harness up for me, and I will test fit and do a write up on it. The goal is to get the fit as clean as possible, so we want the harness to be as short as possible without cutting it too short. As a friend of mine always says, don't cut yourself short in the land of plenty!

Im interested in 1 set.

Gabe,
I tapped the ARB blinker in to the truck harness per instruction.
How does it affect your plug and play harness?
I believe it taps into the blinker wires I forget if I used supplied fast connectors, or soldered and shrink wrap.

Last edited:
Gabe,
I believe it taps into the blinker wires I forget if I used supply fast connectors, or solder and shrink wrap.

You doing this today?

Gabe,
I believe it taps into the blinker wires I forget if I used supply fast connectors, or solder and shrink wrap.

I believe it won't change anything. The new harness starts where the old one stops (at the bulbs) so it shouldn't affect your ARB blinker. Basically it starts after your tap, so your tap doesn't affect it at all.

As I mentioned before, if you wanted your ARB light to be multi function, it shouldn't be a problem getting the harness customized to do so. I just wouldn't expect it to be $40.

If there was a ton of interest in a harness with an aux wire (third output for a side marker or ARB) I could ask Gary to do a run of those. I didn't think that there would be enough interest to make it worth his while to do a run of them, especially since it'd increase the price cost quite a bit and I was really aiming for that $50 or less price mark.

So basically we have three choices:

1. Run this harness and leave the splice already in place for the aux/ARB light (single function).
  2. Leave it a custom one off option.
  3. If there's enough interest, have Gary do a triple threat option (at a more expensive price).

Like I said, if there's only a handful of people then it's probably best left as a custom option, but if there are a ton of folks interested....we can probably make it happen.

Gabe,
I want mine to be customized to include the ARB blinker.

If I understand correctly this will provide all three bulbs with marking lights and all three blinking.

Can we get a cost for an Gabe+ ARB P&P harness?

There are enough ARB owners that this make give us a group buy avoiding the customized cost penalty.

How much more can it add? Can't be too much.
Bet you is cheaper than a tank of gas.

Make this happen :)

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

Last edited:
I'll see what I can do.

What I will need from you is the wire distance between the point where the turn/marker wiring pops out and the ARB light housing. Basically how long does it need to be?

Put me down for a set as well.

Thanks for doing the leg work on this.

-Bob

Totally in. Been trolling junkyards looking for the celica harness with no luck. $40 is definitely worth my time. Just tell me where and when to send the $$.

Already jumped in for one, but if the price for the ARB addition isn't terribly significant, I might change it to the ARB version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom