Group buy -Double Cardan front driveshaft $300 Sep 2015 driveline (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Guys,

I need a double cardan front drive shaft for my 80 series so I contacted Curtis at Tatton's Driveline and he said he could do a group price of $300 (this includes shipping) if we can get 10 of us.

$300 is a DEAL and Tatton has a great reputation for quality (lots of good reviews in the forum).

Who's in? I would like to get this done ASAP, so Sep 2015.

You will pay him directly.

I just ordered one YESTERDAY FFS !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Miss out again I do. See my thread droop and grind.

Already have a front and am really happy with it, considering a rear now. So I may be in for one of those if that'll help the group buy and the price is right.

I'm interested

I'm new here but am surprised to hear Tatton is making Toyota drivelines, hope it works out for you guys that's a great price.

I believe he said 1350 but don't quote me on that one. I just called to see what he charged and what he needed from me. it was 300 plus shipping which ended up around 350 for me. Utah to Wash.

If it's spicer 1350, $300 is a good deal. If anyone can confirm it's Spicer 1350, please update the thread :)

I did a group buy 2 yrs ago with Curtis and it's still running good. No issue so far, may be time to grease the zerk since installed.

Here are some pictures of mine alongside my factory driveshaft, FWIW.

DC_3.jpg

DC_1.jpg

DC_2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom