Group buy -Double Cardan front driveshaft $300 Sep 2015 driveline (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Cool, I talked to Curtis today, mine isn't shipping til Monday. I'm going wheeling next week so one more trip with grrrs and vibration I guess. I'll put her on when I get back

Still waiting for mine. Weird because I was the second one paid and less than 500 miles from them. But I'm not in a hurry.

I do have a question about the orientation tho. OEM is installed with the front clocked 90*. Are these going to be installed that way, or inline with the rear?

In the pic from the FSM note how the front and rear flanges of the front shaft are 90* from each other.
Can't figure out how to post pics on the android app... Sorry

Screenshot_2015-09-23-17-46-17.png

Last edited:
Same here, kinda bummed, I paid immediately. I'm sure the driveshaft will be sweet. I'm leaving in the morning for a 1000 mile camp/wheeling trek. My current driveshaft is growling like crazy, hope she holds up

I am thinking the shaft should be installed in the configuration it comes in? Being a dc shaft, it seems to change things a bunch. @Dissent what did you do?

I installed in the orientation it was sent as. In phase. I've been informed on the forum here that DC shafts ignore the phasing.

Phase, that's the word I was looking for.

Just wanted to check, thanks for the information.

Anyone know Curtis' info or does Tatton have a website or phone number they can be reached at?

Looks like they moved to SLC. Found this.
Screenshot_20170918-052929.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom