Grab handles for LC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

RFB

97 FZJ80 LIFTED SC DUAL BATTERIES,37s
Threads
Website
www.youtube.com
Does any offer a custom iteration of the A pillar grab handles, Ie searched to no avail.

Yes. My son made some out of paracord.

Reactions: RFB
Im not very skilled with knotting paracord. LOL Im just KNOT

This is one he made for someone else.

IMG_2581.JPG

The stock ones are a concussion waiting to happen. Countless people have smacked their heads on them while wheeling. They are crazy dangerous.

IMG_2917.JPG

My 16 yr old son sells them if anyone is interested. They are all made, individually, by hand. So they aren't "factory" but they are pretty slick and handy.

Just shoot me a PM. Different colors are available.

My 16 yr old son sells them if anyone is interested. They are all made, individually, by hand. So they aren't "factory" but they are pretty slick and handy.

Just shoot me a PM. Different colors are available.

They look pretty cool, but the thin edge of sheet metal bracket is a red flag for me. looks like it is gonna do more damage than smacking your head on a stock one. Not sure on the solution, but maybe he could rethink the attachment method?

They look pretty cool, but the thin edge of sheet metal bracket is a red flag for me. looks like it is gonna do more damage than smacking your head on a stock one. Not sure on the solution, but maybe he could rethink the attachment method?

Yeah, there is a better solution that involves stamping but isn't financially feasible for a handful of handles.

At the same time, it sticks up about 3/8". In 6'2" and come nowhere near it.

Stock ones work pretty good for me.
Im sure, Im gonna guess your not lifted 6 inches or 240lbs or 5 ft 10in but i could be wrong

I just used 1" tubular web.

20150621_174230 (2).jpg

Agree, those look like a ready made blood letting! Have smacked the factory ones plenty of times, never injured. The part the hurts the most when smacked is the window or frame on the door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom