Gotta spend money to save money (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Rob is right. They didn't fit and we're rubbing the pinch seam on the driver's side. I am really happy with my Metaltech sliders and the customer service.

Long story short, I went with the Metaltech sliders the second go around because I didn't want to deal with the possibility of them not fitting again. In all, it took about 4 months to get it settled. They do look great, regardless of whichever option you choose.

I believe they got the error fixed. They knew immediately what was wrong once they had a chance to investigate.

That's not bad for a 30" bar, make sure to post a review if you end up getting one. Also, have you looked at the Kawell stuff ? Lots of good reviews on them, I have a few of there smaller floods.
I'll take a look.

I will measure tonight. Real nice looking light.

I have the Kawell light to add to FOO when I do the front bumper. Not nearly as big as that one.

Kelly

I will measure tonight. Real nice looking light.

I have the Kawell light to add to FOO when I do the front bumper. Not nearly as big as that one.

Kelly
Cool thanks.

Anyone have a use for some drain tile fittings. Got this lot that is trash to me, but hate to throw it away. Will not fit 4"schedule 40 pipe, this is for French drain or drain tile.
IMG_1606.JPG

I recommend getting ones that have reverse. Also GPS tracking device in the 12 and 14 mm.

I dont recommend the reverse switch ones. I busted all of mine. The ones that flip over seem to work for me tho. Just sayin. Maybe im harder on my stuff

Good point, in my opinion any gearwrench should not be used to break locked bolts. Use your old craftsman to beat on, then switch to gearwrench to get off quicker.

I wonder if Ruffstuff Diff armor would work on a LC? how about anything to cover the LCA's?

Use the Discount Code:
DEARWIFE
at Check out to get 22.5% OFF your order!
This amazing deal is good till 12/1/14
MONDAY TO MONDAY
This offer is only valid on products MANUFACTURED By RuffStuff Specialties
*Axle Housings
Not Included*

S.gif

S.gif

SpacerImage.gif

SpacerImage.gif

Need to correct a comment I made about using silicone on the cheap light bars. The recommendation is to pop the ends off and silicone them good. Another guy recommends taking it all apart and using blue locktite on all the screws where the leds are attached to the heat sink.

Thread with good discussion.

https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/who-is-using-cheapie-led-bars.816482/

Thanks for the link...more to put on my to do list for the weekend :)

For any of you like the seat covers on to several other rigs. Looks like Cabela's has them on sale.
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1417131960.419560.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom