Good Cruiser Mechanic near Riverside, CA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a couple issues that I would like to have looked at by a mechanic other than the stealership. I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations within Riverside or in the surrounding cities (30-40 miles away)?

Thanks

Miles

NOTE: I saw the thread about the mechanics in the OC but was just wondering if there were any closer to me for convenience purposes.

I have a couple issues that I would like to have looked at by a mechanic other than the stealership. I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations within Riverside or in the surrounding cities (30-40 miles away)?

Thanks

Miles

NOTE: I saw the thread about the mechanics in the OC but was just wondering if there were any closer to me for convenience purposes.

What do you need done?

PM Clownmidget. He lives in Riverside.

I second Yotamasters and there's a shop in Temecula that I'm drawing a blank on right now but will edit this once I remember. As far as actually in Riverside or San Berdoo I think you are SOL when it comes to 80-specific stuff...

edit: nice detail in your sig line Miles...;)

Wholy crap, i need to pay a visit to Yotamasters! Didnt even know it existed! It's in my own backyard practically. Thanks guys.

IIRC they are a few guys who split off from All Pro Off Road in Hemet. Great bunch of Guys.

I will have to check out yotamasters. They are just a few miles from me. Thanks for the info guys!

I will pm you Mike.

IIRC they are a few guys who split off from All Pro Off Road in Hemet. Great bunch of Guys.

NO WAY!? I almost bought Geiger's old rock buggy.. small freaken world dude! Perfect.. they're like 3 mins from our place! I know where im going for all my work now:)

I second Yotamasters and there's a shop in Temecula that I'm drawing a blank on right now but will edit this once I remember. As far as actually in Riverside or San Berdoo I think you are SOL when it comes to 80-specific stuff...

edit: nice detail in your sig line Miles...;)
Any chance you can remember the name of the shop in Temecula? TIA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom