Glovebox Handles - Any Interest? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PabloCruise

SILVER Star
Threads
The handle for my glovebox door cracked in multiple places. Ige geve me one of hers, and that one cracked too!

I am working on a reproduction of these with a 3D printer and think I am close to having product.

Is there interest in this piece? I think pricing will have to be ~$20 plus the ride.

Let me know, I am trying to figure out how many to order.

Thanks!

The handle for my glovebox door cracked in multiple places. Ige geve me one of hers, and that one cracked too!

I am working on a reproduction of these with a 3D printer and think I am close to having product.

Is there interest in this piece? I think pricing will have to be ~$20 plus the ride.

Let me know, I am trying to figure out how many to order.

Thanks!
Yep, I'd like one and maybe a spare. My handle is long gone.

Scott

These are in!

I just got them last night and can't wait to put mine on my Pig.

We had to glue my old cracked handle together for the design and set-up of the reproductions. I tried running the screws into my old handle, and it just cracked again! :-( I ran the screws into one of the reproductions and it took them just fine.

I have 9 handles for sale, and scotterg is interested in 2, so 7 left.

Price is $20 each, plus the ride from 80538. These will fit a USPS Priority box which goes anywhere in the US for $5.80.

I hope my time spent on these will benefit the Pig community! Thank you for your support by buying these.

Pictures are compared to the original. I have one more picture that will not load - keeps giving me errors. I will try to get it loaded.

IMGP5396.jpg
IMGP5395.jpg
IMGP5397.jpg

Last edited:
Should be on it's way. Now how about those '69 grille lenses. :)

I am checking on the lenses. The guy did not like my samples to reproduce, but I believe he found a nice OEM set. I'll update when I have a better ETA.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom