Genuine Toyota crystal clear corner lamp interest (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ranma21

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.februarydesign.com
Hi fellow mudder. Wonder if there is any interest for the crystal clear corner lamp for 100 series LC/ LX470. I am going to import some goodies for 80 series LC, I may get some crystal clear corner lamp for 100 series as well. It will be $195 plus $15 ride a set for LC. $229 shipped for LX with conectors.

Note:
Landcruiser: Modification on existing socket required to fit.

LX470: Modification or socket with harness replacement is required to make it fit the corner lamp.

For direct fit and factory like installation, you will need 2 of each of the following items and swap the wire to the connector and install away.
Socket required for direct fit: 90075-60006 ( Required )
Amber Light Bulb for 90075-60006: 90981-15009/ 7507 Bulb ( Required )
Turn signal light harness/ connector for 90075-60006: 90980-11019 ( Required )

Last edited:
I'm interested in a set since one of mine are busted. Do you have pictures of these?

Interested, got the cheap eBay ones and not only did they yellow, but the freakin things melted from the intense heat of the corner bulb....

Haven't bought mine yet(LC), but working on it. I am also interested.

Go ahead and PM me if you want one and I can provide you with payment info and order for you. :)

In stock!! :)

Genuine Clear Corner Left.JPG

Genuine Clear Corner Left1.JPG

Genuine Clear Corner Right.JPG

photo.JPG

Matching Socket.JPG

I'm interested.

Is there any pictures of these corners actually on a 100 series Toyota Land Cruiser?

I tried google but all I could find was a pic of a LX470.

Here's a great video, I would love to get them, I love the look. But sliders are needed more at this point. Anyway here's the vid:

Nice vid, thanks for sharing. Just let me know when you are ready, I will try to keep it in stock. =)

Amazing - paid for them on Saturday and they arrived Monday (yesterday)!

corner_lights.jpg

Just installed mine. Thanks, @ranma21 !

clearcorner.jpg

Decided to trim my original socket and use the bulbs I had rather than using the included sockets and going to buy new bulbs (mine didn't fit the new sockets...or at least I couldn't get them to). Took 2 seconds, so no biggie.

Just installed mine. Thanks, @ranma21 !

clearcorner.jpg

Decided to trim my original socket and use the bulbs I had rather than using the included sockets and going to buy new bulbs (mine didn't fit the new sockets...or at least I couldn't get them to). Took 2 seconds, so no biggie.

You are very welcome, looks great! =)

Done.

Cu7E4dy.jpg

mHUeYGi.jpg

I would like a set please :)
Please let me know how to reach you, thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom