Genuine Toyota crystal clear corner lamp interest (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am interested as well if any are still available.

Shipment just came in yesterday, in stock ready to ship. PM sent, feel free to let me know if you have any questions. ;)

Thanks
Ian

I ordered the Toyota clear corner lamps from Ranma21 on Monday and received them on Wednesday. While I haven't put them on yet they look great sitting in the shipping box. Happy with the purchase as they should update the front end of my Cruiser.

Anything special to have them installed on a LX470? I read somewhere where you could use these for blinkers instead of the ones in the bumper for the LX.

Anything special to have them installed on a LX470? I read somewhere where you could use these for blinkers instead of the ones in the bumper for the LX.

LX470: Modification or socket with harness replacement is required to make it fit the corner lamp.
For direct fit and factory like installation, you will need 2 of each of the following items and swap the wire to the connector and install away.
Socket includes in the set for direct fit: 90075-60006 ( Included )
Amber Light Bulb for 90075-60006: 90981-15009/ 7507 Bulb ( Required )
Turn signal light harness/ connector for 90075-60006: 90980-11019 ( Required )

I finally got home (from a loooong trip) and was able to mount them. Thanks for the fast shipping and care in packing! Sorry for the pics full of bugs (that's not pitted paint, it's a collection of bugs from Colorado, Oklahoma and Texas:steer:).

I'm very happy with the quality and look. :cheers:

image.jpg

image.jpg

More available ;)

These are interchangeable between all years models? whats the turnaround time on a set if you have them available, looking for a set shipped asap. Thanks!

These are interchangeable between all years models? whats the turnaround time on a set if you have them available, looking for a set shipped asap. Thanks!

Thank you for checking with me. Unfortunately this is sold out as of now. I will have more in a couple of months when new shipment comes in.

In-stock yet?

interested as well

Interested as well. Looks like if you can get some in stock they may be gone soon!

Interested as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom