Gamiviti 200 series products & solutions (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Alright gang, here we go this is the one I've been waiting for... partnered with Pakku Roba on a custom bag specific to the 200 series tailgate storage. What makes this unique is the upgrade you can do to your tailgate storage pockets, putting more practical and "all the time" items where it's easy to get to, then stowing some of the more occasional items further back into your vehicle. I'm super happy with my setup right now... smaller kitchen/bathroom bags on the left, and hand tools on the right (yeah I know the picture is on the left side but just go with it).
View attachment 3138820
View attachment 3138821

Here's a quick video I made showing how I redid some of my storage:

And there are a few more pics on the site. Tailgate Bags — Gamiviti - https://www.gamiviti.com/tailgate-bags I have blue and gray in stock right now if anyone wants to try one out, let me know what you think! :cheers:

View attachment 3138819

This is exactly what I need to better organize my tail gate now that I have the Trail Tailor storage insert. I'll be ordering these.

Alright gang, here we go this is the one I've been waiting for... partnered with Pakku Roba on a custom bag specific to the 200 series tailgate storage. What makes this unique is the upgrade you can do to your tailgate storage pockets, putting more practical and "all the time" items where it's easy to get to, then stowing some of the more occasional items further back into your vehicle. I'm super happy with my setup right now... smaller kitchen/bathroom bags on the left, and hand tools on the right (yeah I know the picture is on the left side but just go with it).
View attachment 3138820
View attachment 3138821

Here's a quick video I made showing how I redid some of my storage:

And there are a few more pics on the site. Tailgate Bags — Gamiviti - https://www.gamiviti.com/tailgate-bags I have blue and gray in stock right now if anyone wants to try one out, let me know what you think! :cheers:

View attachment 3138819

Your site seems to be broken - will not allow me to "Add to Cart" the 21" Gray bag - bounces me directly to a PayPal link that says it's not working.

Suggestions?

Your site seems to be broken - will not allow me to "Add to Cart" the 21" Gray bag - bounces me directly to a PayPal link that says it's not working.

Suggestions?
Ah man looks like I broke the internet again.. stand by, thanks!

edit: banging my head against the desk here, for whatever reason it's just not working today. Sorry guys... I need to run out to the shop for a few hours now as I have a couple FJ40 racks that need shipped tonight, will jump back into this asap. If you can't wait, feel free to send me an email with what you want I can send you a payment request. But it's gonna be later tonight before I get back to you, sorry again this was supposed to be quick & easy. will post up again once I figure something out, or maybe paypal just fixes itself in the interim. :banghead:

Last edited:
Alright I fixed it! in case you're wondering the issue was I was using quotes in my product description, so 7" 12" 21" instead of 7 inch 12 inch 21 inch... apparently html code doesn't like it when folks stick extra quotes in there, as those are for something more important.. never said I was a web guru. But hey we're back and running again, sorry about that guys.

@gaijin @CharlieS you guys get free shipping for pointing this out, I'll toss you a refund. 🍻

And glad to see some others are also stoked on these, looking forward to your feedback once you have them thanks again!

Alright I fixed it! in case you're wondering the issue was I was using quotes in my product description, so 7" 12" 21" instead of 7 inch 12 inch 21 inch... apparently html code doesn't like it when folks stick extra quotes in there, as those are for something more important.. never said I was a web guru. But hey we're back and running again, sorry about that guys.

@gaijin @CharlieS you guys get free shipping for pointing this out, I'll toss you a refund. 🍻

And glad to see some others are also stoked on these, looking forward to your feedback once you have them thanks again!

Order placed! Thanks! I never say, "No" to a refund :cheers:

I ordered all three in grey too. Looking forward to making better use of that space.

Just ordered 2 sets of the 2 smaller pair, will be great to organize the cubbies!

FYI - you have a typo for the large bag in your order drop down menu ("12" instead of "21").

This is exactly what I need to better organize my tail gate now that I have the Trail Tailor storage insert. I'll be ordering these.
I can’t seem to find this trail tailor insert. Can you link me? Especially interested if there’s something that can go just a little deeper.

I can’t seem to find this trail tailor insert. Can you link me? Especially interested if there’s something that can go just a little deeper.
If you don't see it on the site, contact Jason - he's super helpful.

It is a nice solution for creating a storage pocket, but it has downsides that don't get talked about much - installation is very invasive and not reversible, it makes the lower tail gate very heavy, you lose the spring assist, without some solution the plastic cover for the tailgate gap gets hung on the hinges, and it isn't sealed from dust. It was a big tradeoff just to make room for my fishing poles, and I wouldn't do it again.

Contact him directly.

It is a nice solution for creating a storage pocket, but it has downsides that don't get talked about much - installation is very invasive and not reversible, it makes the lower tail gate very heavy, you lose the spring assist, without some solution the plastic cover for the tailgate gap gets hung on the hinges, and it isn't sealed from dust. It was a big tradeoff just to make room for my fishing poles, and I wouldn't do it again.

Other than it not being reversible and losing spring assisted lowering all of your other points are easily handled. Sound deadening material to seal it, thin foam backer to keep items in there quiet, the absorbent carpet to finish it out and some edge trim on the plastic flap keep it moving without hanging up.

It was one of the worst installs I’ve ever had the displeasure of doing and I wouldn’t want to do another but I do enjoy the added secure space and you get to ditch the awful carpeted plastic bs cubby insert that comes stock. I don’t think it’s worth the cost of admission but very few things are these days.

Contact him directly.

Other than it not being reversible and losing spring assisted lowering all of your other points are easily handled. Sound deadening material to seal it, thin foam backer to keep items in there quiet, the absorbent carpet to finish it out and some edge trim on the plastic flap keep it moving without hanging up.

It was one of the worst installs I’ve ever had the displeasure of doing and I wouldn’t want to do another but I do enjoy the added secure space and you get to ditch the awful carpeted plastic bs cubby insert that comes stock. I don’t think it’s worth the cost of admission but very few things are these days.
I did all of the above. Sound deadening mat all around and automotive carpet. Dust gets in through holes like the hinges.

I did all of the above. Sound deadening mat all around and automotive carpet. Dust gets in through holes like the hinges.

I drive dirt and gravel roads almost daily, no dust intrusion yet on mine.

This is really good to know. And very possibly a lot of the reasons it may not be featured on the site. Maybe (hopefully) they’re perfecting it.

This is really good to know. And very possibly a lot of the reasons it may not be featured on the site. Maybe (hopefully) they’re perfecting it.

Doubtful, it's not so much the product itself as it is the space inside in general and the shortcomings you have to work around. Mine doesn't have dust intrusion, the flap doesn't hang up either and there are many here running them on 80 and 100 series Cruisers as well. Back to Gamiviti goodness now.

ED985116-0801-4AE6-A121-A2AE65DA9761.jpeg

Very nice product Tim! And fast shipping

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom