For Sale FZJ80 Passenger Side Mirror Gray

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Jan 5, 2015
Threads
91
Messages
346
Location
South
Website
www.automobilefinds.com
Location
United States
I have a FZJ80 Passenger Side Mirror in Good Working Condition. The paint is gray but very faded. It has a few scratches. The mirror seems solid, but I have not installed it to confirm that it does not shake. However, it feels good and stiff. Also, included is the small interior Triangle Trim. I have more photos if you Pm me your email I can send more photos.

$50 Plus Shipping

 
Price lowered again, I need to clean out my garage. $40 including shipping
Paypal accepted PM me if interested.
 
That is cheap. I usually sell them for $70 plus shipping.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom