FZ Underhood Component Makers? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Was Yazaki the manufacturer of writing harness connectors too?

Anyone got details for an aftermarket reseller of Yazaki parts
Thought I saw @ToyotaMatt say he sold connectors? I think it was him...

sumitomoconnector.jpg

rat-wire-1024x66811.jpg

s-l1600 (3) - Copy.jpg

I am trying. And Aisin, wow; getting hold of them is like getting hold of someone at Toyota. "Is very difficult." (Translation: Never gonna happen.)
They'll all have NDA's and contracts with the OEM's and anyone who isn't an OEM or a distributor (read as *they won't make any money by talking to you*). Expect to be sent to a distributor or just straight up ignored.

Koito is the OEM supplier of the light bulbs

Ever replaced a 20+ year old 80 series bulb? Even on my 05 LS430 I find Koito bulbs. those things are made very strong. @NLXTACY stock some koito bulbs if you can. those things are the bees knees.

- KOITo & STANLEY are OEM lamps and lights makers

- YAZAKI & SUMITOMO are OEM wire harness and electrical parts makers

- DENSO and TOYO are OEM Radiator parts makers

- AISIN & AKEBONO are brakes OEM parts makers

- TOKAIRIKA & TORCA are OEM switch and electronics makers

- DENSO & NIPPONDENSO simply are one giant big brother who RULE the JDM AUTOMOTIVE parts world as we know it

- and so on ...

TOYOTA always has at least 2 different OEM parts makers for same in kind parts , so if a dooms day scenario like a TSUMANI that wiped out some DENSO facilities a few years back , the other OEM same in kind parts maker can pick up the slack and or continue on the production process at one level or another ,,,,

- Billy the KID had 2 pistils at his side at all times , i think both his strategy and TOYOTA's are both sound ones ...

- NOW ...........

the
ADVICS brand topic and who falls under that UNBRELLA is a topic that is very interesting ,,,,:D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom