Fuse Box Terminal Repair ID (Relay and Fuse) (1 Viewer)

Hey all! After searching with no success, I'm hoping someone can help me ID the following terminals for terminal repair/addition to the OEM fusebox:

A terminal repair cable or crimp for a new fuse:
IMG_5399.jpeg

and

A terminal repair cable or crimp for a 4 pin 90987-02004 style Denso relay.

IMG_5400.jpeg

OEM part numbers are great but open to aftermarket if these kind of connectors are generic or available elsewhere.

Last time someone asked (that I could find) @cruiserdan left it at:

Oh my, ::)

I'll have to remember that one. 8)

Thank you @jonheld ! How did you figure these ones out? Is there a good reference for looking up the PNs for various terminal types?

Thank you @jonheld ! How did you figure these ones out? Is there a good reference for looking up the PNs for various terminal types?
LOL, I did this years ago on my 91 when I was installing my York compressor. I had the part numbers saved.
@Onur started the single best thread on connector information. Everything you wanted to know and more...

Onur

52122-60140
GOLD Star
LOL, I did this years ago on my 91 when I was installing my York compressor. I had the part numbers saved.
@Onur started the single best thread on connector information. Everything you wanted to know and more...

Thanks Jon. Glad it's useful to folks. :cheers:

TomH

SILVER Star
If you would rather build your own wires, for the relay socket any 0.25in/6.3mm relay socket terminal should work. I just bought some from here: Relay Connectors & Terminals : TheElectricalDepot.com!, Electrical Connectors and Much More!
I like that the are tin plated parts from TE Connectivity (AMP). I haven't tried them in a Toyota connector but I would be surprised if they didn't work.

For the fuse terminals a Google search for 'ATC fuse terminal' will bring up some options.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom