Fuse Box Terminal Repair ID (Relay and Fuse) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
bret.io
Hey all! After searching with no success, I'm hoping someone can help me ID the following terminals for terminal repair/addition to the OEM fusebox:

A terminal repair cable or crimp for a new fuse:
IMG_5399.jpeg

and

A terminal repair cable or crimp for a 4 pin 90987-02004 style Denso relay.

IMG_5400.jpeg

OEM part numbers are great but open to aftermarket if these kind of connectors are generic or available elsewhere.

Last time someone asked (that I could find) @cruiserdan left it at:

Oh my, ::)

I'll have to remember that one. 8)

For context, sorting out the fan shroud addition re-using the existing fuse slot for it:

1993 Land Cruiser
Does anyone know what the part number for the CDS relay that fits in the relay box that is under the hood? I would love to put the relay there for a super clean install. Thanks!!!

View attachment 1940483

Thank you @jonheld ! How did you figure these ones out? Is there a good reference for looking up the PNs for various terminal types?
LOL, I did this years ago on my 91 when I was installing my York compressor. I had the part numbers saved.
@Onur started the single best thread on connector information. Everything you wanted to know and more...

LOL, I did this years ago on my 91 when I was installing my York compressor. I had the part numbers saved.
@Onur started the single best thread on connector information. Everything you wanted to know and more...

Thanks Jon. Glad it's useful to folks. :cheers:

If you would rather build your own wires, for the relay socket any 0.25in/6.3mm relay socket terminal should work. I just bought some from here: Relay Connectors & Terminals : TheElectricalDepot.com!, Electrical Connectors and Much More!
I like that the are tin plated parts from TE Connectivity (AMP). I haven't tried them in a Toyota connector but I would be surprised if they didn't work.

For the fuse terminals a Google search for 'ATC fuse terminal' will bring up some options.

@jonheld I need to replace the connectors to the relay that controls the brights —
Is Fusebox Relay Contacts - 82998-12060 good for all four prongs? I believe there’s like two sizes on that relay, 4 prongs in total, two of each. Thanks man!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom