For Sale Fully built out 2013 200 w/ 87k still CPO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Officially putting Rapido up for sale - sadly work and life are not allowing nearly enough time to justify the build and she deserves to be taken on amazing adventures....

This is a cost-no object build - with many unique parts or options. She currently has 90k on her, Always in Texas and only 2 owners ( PO was a older hotel exec) and rearely offroad despite the build. It's still under CPO until 100k, and fully dealer serviced. highlights of the build are in my build thread - with a quick overview of components below:

• Kooks custom SS headers with high flow cats and SS Cat-back 2 3/4" exhaust- likely the only one in the country, this was the beta for their UAE sales program.. amazing sound and great gain in torque
  • 4:88 Nitro gears and ARB lockers front and rear - plus ARB dual compressor underhood and very slick SLEE button/ control setup
  • Tundra wide track front conversion - 1 1/2 wider stance and 2 inches more travel, complimented with a stage 5 ICON suspnsion and OME 2724 rear coils plus 10 mm coil packers
  • Full ARB skid plates
  • Slee Sliders and Slee Dual Battery mounts w/ dual Dekka AGM batteries
  • Safari Snorkel plus converted to TRD intake
  • Dobinson Front Bumper w/ Rigid running lights w/ Warn gen 2 VR 12000 and Factor 55 hook/ fairlead
  • Slee full rear bumper w/ spare tire swing-out and fuel/ cooler carrier - will come with 3 Fuel cans & custom fit Artic cooler
  • Prinsu roof rack w/ Baja Design Stealth 40" front LED bar that was jsut replaced under warranty
  • Aftermarket Blacked-out LEd headlight and Tails, plus mesh grille
  • ARB rear drawers w/ 1500 watt inverter built in
  • trail tailor LCA skids ( powercoated red)
  • Volk Forged TE37's ( 23lbs) 20 X 9.5 mounted with 35 X 12.5 X20 Toyo AT2's that are all but new
  • ARP carbon Fiber hood vents - very useful for TX and hot temp climates
  • S-Pod controls mounted in Sunglass area above sunroof
  • Stoptech slotted/drilled front and rear rotors plus EBC pads and extended SS lines
  • Energy Suspension bumpstops front and rear
  • custom floor mats and Blue Ridge attic storage mesh area for rear

Asking 65k NOW asking 60K - title in hand and willing to have her checked out by your local PPI and/or perhaps deliver her.....

logic for pricing for those who care - avg listing price of a similar vintage rig minus $5k, and cost at mods at 40%......
Iphone 12.30.17 007.JPG
Iphone 12.30.17 008.JPG
7.22.17 002.JPG

very happy to share the build sheet and costs, or discuss details and options etc.... not in a rush to sell her, but do want to find her the right next owner - as I have my last 3 builds...

E

Last edited:
GLWS E, sorry to see you go. Someone is going to be very luck to get this, looks and sounds absolutely amazing.

My GAWD.. I would trade you my 2008 and 1 of 2 perfectly functioning kidneys. I do have a few questions about the suspension.

What color is the interior? Any pics?

Last edited:
@ f5driver - The Interior is tan

Price change to $ 65k - several folks asking lot's of questions and one who looked at it this weekend but think I might be slightly high on price and rather move her then have her sit. happy to show her to folks in TX area as I travel extensively and could take her instead of the DD....

had a few folks ask how I arrived at pricing - essentially likely sales price of a similar dealer truck 42-45k ( CPO and religious service should count for something) nad then factored the mods cost/ labor at 40%.......yep the build sheet has is two pages...and it comes with alot of spares and misc

PM me if you have questions or want more details - happy to also jump on a call.

E

Man you're killing me. This is probably the nicest 200 series ever listed on Mud. She deserves better pictures! :censor: :D

haha - I agree she deservees more pics, and actually have my brother in-law set to take pics once she's finished with the final touches .....should be by end of Feb.

E

E,
Sad to see Rapido go but it has been fun watching you build up another LC. Happy to see a few things live on in my LX. Too bad she is out of my league or I would be all over it! Great seller and awesome ride.
GLWS!!

Man -o- man I hope you find something fun to drive after letting this beautiful truck go. GLWS and nice dealing with you.
best of luck on your future adventures!

haha - I'm actually adding parts...... the final tweaks like diff drop and trail Tailor adjustable UCA's to fine tune her for the next owner....

E

E, you're always 6 months ahead of me. I've been quietly plotting for the day you got ready to sell. I'm not ready to make a move until late this year...

Great rig from great guy! GLWS

Look forward to meeting you Jason - damn nice FJ you had !

back on the market - diff drop installed along with rear trail tailor shock guards, and new front OME tundra driveshafts and full 90k service happening next week, along with the Howell tech kit to resolve the dash ights from removing the secondary cats...

and new tires on the Volks.... plus a full detail exterio rand interior....

now at 88k ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom