For Sale Fully built out 2013 200 w/ 87k still CPO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Officially putting Rapido up for sale - sadly work and life are not allowing nearly enough time to justify the build and she deserves to be taken on amazing adventures....

This is a cost-no object build - with many unique parts or options. She currently has 90k on her, Always in Texas and only 2 owners ( PO was a older hotel exec) and rearely offroad despite the build. It's still under CPO until 100k, and fully dealer serviced. highlights of the build are in my build thread - with a quick overview of components below:

• Kooks custom SS headers with high flow cats and SS Cat-back 2 3/4" exhaust- likely the only one in the country, this was the beta for their UAE sales program.. amazing sound and great gain in torque
  • 4:88 Nitro gears and ARB lockers front and rear - plus ARB dual compressor underhood and very slick SLEE button/ control setup
  • Tundra wide track front conversion - 1 1/2 wider stance and 2 inches more travel, complimented with a stage 5 ICON suspnsion and OME 2724 rear coils plus 10 mm coil packers
  • Full ARB skid plates
  • Slee Sliders and Slee Dual Battery mounts w/ dual Dekka AGM batteries
  • Safari Snorkel plus converted to TRD intake
  • Dobinson Front Bumper w/ Rigid running lights w/ Warn gen 2 VR 12000 and Factor 55 hook/ fairlead
  • Slee full rear bumper w/ spare tire swing-out and fuel/ cooler carrier - will come with 3 Fuel cans & custom fit Artic cooler
  • Prinsu roof rack w/ Baja Design Stealth 40" front LED bar that was jsut replaced under warranty
  • Aftermarket Blacked-out LEd headlight and Tails, plus mesh grille
  • ARB rear drawers w/ 1500 watt inverter built in
  • trail tailor LCA skids ( powercoated red)
  • Volk Forged TE37's ( 23lbs) 20 X 9.5 mounted with 35 X 12.5 X20 Toyo AT2's that are all but new
  • ARP carbon Fiber hood vents - very useful for TX and hot temp climates
  • S-Pod controls mounted in Sunglass area above sunroof
  • Stoptech slotted/drilled front and rear rotors plus EBC pads and extended SS lines
  • Energy Suspension bumpstops front and rear
  • custom floor mats and Blue Ridge attic storage mesh area for rear

Asking 65k NOW asking 60K - title in hand and willing to have her checked out by your local PPI and/or perhaps deliver her.....

logic for pricing for those who care - avg listing price of a similar vintage rig minus $5k, and cost at mods at 40%......
Iphone 12.30.17 007.JPG
Iphone 12.30.17 008.JPG
7.22.17 002.JPG

very happy to share the build sheet and costs, or discuss details and options etc.... not in a rush to sell her, but do want to find her the right next owner - as I have my last 3 builds...

E

Last edited:
Rapido is back on the market - now at 90k, with recent dealer service and fluids all the way around. Tires are all but new - will be posting more pics once I get back to town and have her detailed up.

Price change to 60k to find her a new home.....

RS6,

Sent you a PM

So - time to be serious, I found Rapido's replacement - and in the interest of finding her a great new home.....

Price is now $ 58,000 - title in hand ....

Pm me if you have questions or want specifics or more pics - she's getting detailed Thursday and will be taking a batch of pics once she's all clean and sassy....

E

So - time to be serious, I found Rapido's replacement - and in the interest of finding her a great new home.....

Price is now $ 58,000 - title in hand ....

Pm me if you have questions or want specifics or more pics - she's getting detailed Thursday and will be taking a batch of pics once she's all clean and sassy....

E

I hope you post those pics here or in the 200 tech forum. Yours is a very special truck and it would be good to have photos for the archive here on Mud.

Will do in this section and in my build thread - hoping to get my brother in law to take them as he's got skills...unlike my iphone snaps.

Rapido has a new home - hopefully she'll get the use I built her for finally !

Will miss these forums and the folks and insight etc... not sure about the next project yet but will post once I know...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom