Fuel Pump (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a 94 80 Series and I am looking for an fuel pump. Not sure if I should have posted this here or in another section. Where is the best place to order one from? Dealer? Any affiliates sell them?

From a Toyota parts store near you or online

…. This fits a 1997

1709667349728.png

I have a 94 80 Series and I am looking for an fuel pump. Not sure if I should have posted this here or in another section. Where is the best place to order one from? Dealer? Any affiliates sell them?

Another great place to go is Cruiser Outfitters. They can supply as well. Don't use parts store junk...get a good OEM or OEM supplier pump!
That is the truth, I learned long ago it isn't worth it wasn't worth the money that you would save going with that junk. In reality you aren't saving any money unless you don't consider what your time is worth. Why do people want to keep putting the time and money into chaining parts 5-6 times? If you would have just bought the OEM part you could have had all of that time to work on other items that a 27 y/o vehicle constantly has arise.

Only install one from the OEM Supplier - Aisin - Thou Tempting your Time & Sanity are Valuable.

Also get a New Filter Sock - will likely be Brittle and Yellowed from Fuel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom