How’s everybody doing?
‘88 HJ75 with dual tanks. About a year ago, my rear tank gauge decided that registering at 1/4 tank was good enough. Filled it up to see if a difference was to be made and no change. About a month or so later, my main tank decided to follow suit and started always registering 1/4 full. Checked grounds and all looked good. I’m not sure that bad senders would do this and why both would crap the bed in tandem, but maybe. I looked and couldn’t find anyone with this issue. Maybe the experts here will chime in?
Thanks in advance.
‘88 HJ75 with dual tanks. About a year ago, my rear tank gauge decided that registering at 1/4 tank was good enough. Filled it up to see if a difference was to be made and no change. About a month or so later, my main tank decided to follow suit and started always registering 1/4 full. Checked grounds and all looked good. I’m not sure that bad senders would do this and why both would crap the bed in tandem, but maybe. I looked and couldn’t find anyone with this issue. Maybe the experts here will chime in?
Thanks in advance.