SOLD Ft. Collins CO 2016+ 200 series wheels for sale-SHARP!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Threads
101
Messages
814
Location
CO USA
Vehicle Model
  1. Tundra
I have 5 wheels with 4 center caps (no TPMS sensors) with valve stems in good condition, nice shape. Located near Ft. Collins Colorado. $500/OBO
Prefer local pickup in person but will consider shipping on buyer's dime. CASH talks, make me an offer.

Thank you for looking!

IMG_5371.jpeg
IMG_5374.jpeg
IMG_5374.jpeg
IMG_5372.jpeg
IMG_5375.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Sunday bump. Anyone interested?
 
I have a set of Factory tires in like new condition I’ll mount and balance to sweeten the deal.

Enjoy your weekend everyone!
 
These are 18” wheels. I believe they will fit on your truck without issues.
 
anyone interested? Is my asking price way off?
 
Do these center caps fit fine with the front hubs on the 100? I think your price was fine to begin with, but the sale is filling a small niche of people needing to replace wheels but looking for a factory fit or look. I have an ‘04 100 with a slow air leak that turned out to be corrosion on the inner edge of the rim rather than the tire itself. Is the circular discoloration at 7 o’’clock on image 5372 water damage or actual physical damage? Thanks for your time and assistance.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom