front fender packing fj55 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Kewl!
Now to find a sanding block and give it a try :)

Lou

Just completed the fender prototype. This picture is from a whole unfinished fender. We finished the part that you ppl required. The proposed part will be approx 10" x 10" in size. What do you think?
Ehsan
photo14.jpg

need both uppers and lowers :)........my "good ones" are like swiss cheeze!

Lou

for that weatherstripping I would check into your local home depot, they have a "closed cell" foam type of stuff that is adhesive backed and fairly durable. Should work fine for your application, cheap and easy. They have many different thickness and widths as well.

Noah

Ehsan, I need the entire fenders; there are two parts to each fender; upper and lower; you can see them on $ORs website on page 113 parts # 29, 30, 31 and 32.....my truck has no fenders at all;
got one in but it is very rusted and would prefer to deal with new sheet metal;
Noah, thanks for the advice will go to home depot later today.
Lou

Ehsan, I need the entire fenders; there are two parts to each fender; upper and lower; you can see them on $ORs website on page 113 parts # 29, 30, 31 and 32.....my truck has no fenders at all;
got one in but it is very rusted and would prefer to deal with new sheet metal;
Noah, thanks for the advice will go to home depot later today.
Lou
We have made the uppers also but they are too labour intensive to make by hand. We are trying to find easier ways to make the whole fender and the uppers also.
Ehsan

Ehsan, need both uppers and lowers..............rear corners and quarters?, rockers?.............floor panels?...........either that or scrap it or find a rust free donor.........am just bullheaded enough to derive more satisfaction from getting this one back to life than to destroy one to make another :)

Lou

Ehsan.........I will need the brace in the back of the fenders............my pig came to me fenderless!

Lou

Great Heather; where did you get the bump stops and exactly where do they go?.............mine are nowhere to be seen<grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr>

Lou

I got mine from $OR, you might try the dealer...

I'm at the "Should I just cut my rusty fenders, or try to restore them" stage...

awsome; please let us know when they might be ready;

Lou

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom