For Sale Freshly rebuilt FJ60 in Colorado Springs: 2F, H55, Sliders, ARB bull bar, Heated Seats, and more! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The time has come to sell my truck. This is a single family truck with my father having bought it new in 1985. We put over 375K trouble free miles on it. We then had the truck fully rebuilt at Safari Ltd in Grand Junction CO. The 2F is like new, we put in a new H55 5 speed, sliders, ARB bull bar, Winch, Stereo with XM, Dapper Lighting LED headlights, Tuffy Consul, new heated front seats, the list goes on.

You can see a more complete list of what we did to the truck here. There are also a chunk of photos on that thread. If you are looking for any more info or anything please let me know.

There is absolutely no reason we need to sell this truck, but we acquired a 200 series and can't convince ourselves that we wouldn't rather take the 200 everywhere.

Asking $20K $15

c9e8f0_7877f0e026c14117a9c67ab9b2e1e769~mv2_d_6000_4000_s_4_2.jpg

c9e8f0_470c3152c6ff4deeb73acd4d91b001de~mv2_d_6000_4000_s_4_2.jpg

c9e8f0_ad174e0ec0c94c71acf82296611e2a5c~mv2_d_6000_4000_s_4_2.jpg

Last edited:
I live in CS and looked at this FJ60 yesterday. It was in the morning and the temp was 19 degrees. The truck started like it was fuel injected with no hesitation. This engine rebuild was done professionally. I can honestly say I have never heard an F2 engine run so perfectly and quietly in my life. It is truly like a new crate motor from Toyota. The frame is in very good condition. I didn't see any leaks underneath the truck. If your not afraid of rust and can deal with it then this truck will make you very happy. Miles are high but everything that high miles affects has been rebuilt or replaced. Price is high for the miles but when you look at what the seller has out into it then the price is not so bad. New motor, new 5 speed, rebuilt transfer case, new seats, bumper, lift kit, tires, lots of other new parts. I'm not trying to sell this for him but I am giving an honest review for mudders that don't live 15 min.s away like me.

I live in CS and looked at this FJ60 yesterday. It was in the morning and the temp was 19 degrees. The truck started like it was fuel injected with no hesitation. This engine rebuild was done professionally. I can honestly say I have never heard an F2 engine run so perfectly and quietly in my life. It is truly like a new crate motor from Toyota. The frame is in very good condition. I didn't see any leaks underneath the truck. If your not afraid of rust and can deal with it then this truck will make you very happy. Miles are high but everything that high miles affects has been rebuilt or replaced. Price is high for the miles but when you look at what the seller has out into it then the price is not so bad. New motor, new 5 speed, rebuilt transfer case, new seats, bumper, lift kit, tires, lots of other new parts. I'm not trying to sell this for him but I am giving an honest review for mudders that don't live 15 min.s away like me.

Thanks for stoping by and taking a look!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom