For Sale Fremont CA- 2008 LX570, 75600 miles clean title (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX570
Mileage
Color
Silver
Outside Link
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1006614183897450/?mibextid=6ojiHh
Facebook ad with video

I am putting my 2008 LX570 with 76k miles up forsale

Clean title

$34000 obo

Passed smog

History-
Bought this car in summer of 2020. Was told by selling dealer that the car is in great condition and only minor rust on the frame.

I thought it was a great deal for clean title and clean carfax for $26k.

3 years later and $25k more in repair- it’s finally ready to be registered (passed smog, no back fee).

Everything on the frame and frame itself was replaced with genuine Toyota parts. This includes all AHC components and lines, suspension arms, springs, hub, rotors, body mount bushing….. all was replaced with genuine Toyota parts ($17k).

Additional rust proofing was done.

I got sick and tired of waiting for this to be fixed so I ended buying a new 2021 about 2 years ago. Had I know how much this would have costed me and time, I would probably parted this out.

$34k or best offer. I will send picture of under carriage tomorrow.

I just want this out asap. Who ever get this- you basically have entire chassis refreshed. I just want it out of my sight.

Crazy it needed $25K in work; what did that entail? Fees like you got unlucky with an undermaintained one?
1. New frame
2. All of the hydraulic lines, brake lines, accumulator, AHC pump
3. All of the suspension (arms, shocks, spring)- the only thing salvaged from old was one long trailing arm.
4. All of the mounting bushing, bolts all replaced
5. All 4 hubs, brakes was all replaced

The only thing underneath that was kept was exhaust, and one long trailing arm.

Oh I misread, you literally replaced the entire FRAME. I thought it was just most of the suspension parts. Wowza.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom