*FREE* stuff for local pick up - Anything and everything goes (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@Mattman and @twalker9480 if he wants it he can have it.
Sorry for not responding sooner @twalker9480 , I've been out of pocket the last couple of days. @OffRoadScott had first dibs but it's up to you guys. I'm tentative on whether I can get to the meeting on Friday but I'll try. I will bring the console and you two can fight over it, or rock paper scissors or however you see fit :p

Sorry for not responding sooner @twalker9480 , I've been out of pocket the last couple of days. @OffRoadScott had first dibs but it's up to you guys. I'm tentative on whether I can get to the meeting on Friday but I'll try. I will bring the console and you two can fight over it, or rock paper scissors or however you see fit :p
@twalker9480 you are more then welcome to it.

I'm cleaning house. I have various cargo nets, Reese Explore roof top bag, part of a tool kit, ratchet straps, etc. and more added to the pile I'm sure.

thumbnail_20230104_115716.jpg

Free hi-lift bumper lift for anyone who wants to hi lift their bumper with this bumper lift. 😄

Screenshot_20230306_144750_OfferUp.jpg

Screenshot_20230306_144754_OfferUp.jpg

No longer available - found a home...

In Flagstaff for 80 series:

I have a new, in the box Weather Tech cargo protector that's up for grabs. You pick up.

Last edited:
Damn I just took my ragetty one out the back of mine.

I've got a 55in Samsung TV. Works fine but old. It would be a good garage/game room tv. Free obviously.

Jim

old TVs make good computer monitors - just sayin'

I've got a 55in Samsung TV. Works fine but old. It would be a good garage/game room tv. Free obviously.

Jim

Plasma, LCD or LED? Hopefully not CRT LOL. HDMI or DVI plugs? I have an old Samsung that is a smart TV but not WiFi. Even pluged into the router it so old internet version is so old it doesn't work. Fire stick solved that problem. Still has a great picture.

Meaning no leaks? I could use that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom