For Sale Fredericksburg, VA 1971 FJ40 Parts Truck (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Fredericksburg, Virginia 22401 United States
Color
White
Price: $250

No title. Bill of sale.

45AF4ED1-71BC-42DB-8F65-EC76A476D08E.jpeg

Last edited:
Is that glove box door the older one without the piano hinge? If so, I'd take it if the hinge arms are still good. I also need one of those H knobs.

Early glovebox door ended in 67. There are alot of useful parts on this still. You could strip it and make hundreds in small parts! Be a shame to see it scrapped before picking it clean. I just bought a 40 that was a body shop victim. It was stripped for paint and pushed aside for 10 years. I only bought it because I had a tub with all the little parts that you never really need until you need them!

1967 was the last year for the vin tag on the right inner fender? That fender is a 67, I see the missing vin tag on the drivers pillar? 1971 would have a booster?

1967 was the last year for the vin tag on the right inner fender? That fender is a 67, I see the missing vin tag on the drivers pillar? 1971 would have a booster?

I’m not interested in continuing. Fenders tags continued for way longer than the 60’s. All my 73-75 all have them.

Was just trying to inform you that this is not a 71! It helps others on the forum to learn how to identify what they have properly!

Brake boosters are not universal to all markets.
Without reflectors on the fender bib, and has the '69 + fender bib lamps. Could be a swap, but, appears matching.
That is a 2-barrel F, correct for '71. Man-a-Fre Rochester adapter on intake manifold.
Has not a '67 dash to corroborate with the '67 front right fender.
Later running boards.
Has later dealer rollbar.

I'm in agreement with seller.

From what you said this is probably gone but thought I would ask. I could use 2 piece fuel tank straps and one hold down removed from tub for these straps. let me know sir.

From what you said this is probably gone but thought I would ask. I could use 2 piece fuel tank straps and one hold down removed from tub for these straps. let me know sir.

I have one long strap that is the two pieces and one short strap. I have both hold down “receivers”. Shoot me a pm if interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom