Found Rusty Dusty FJ55 - Cool Pics (1 Viewer)

Have you ever seen a more rusted out FJ?

• Yes

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Check out these pics of this Rusty Dusty FJ55 I found in a field in Maine.
Looks beyond repair. What do you think?

IMG_0124.jpg

IMG_0125.jpg

IMG_0127.jpg

Yes, it looks way better than most NE trucks. Hope you're eady ro give up the location someone will want to bring that one home.

that's a keeper!!! go rescue it!

Quite arguably the rarest model LC there is. Assuming the frame doesn't break in half as you pull it onto the trailer, its worth salvaging. Impressive also how many miscellaneous parts are intact that are difficult if not impossible to find. Lot of work there tho to bring that one back to real life...

Thanks for the comments, I had no idea it was a rare one. I was actually buying a motorcycle and to get to the motorcycle you walked up a path of old cars. I came across this. I have 2 FJ 40's and had never seen a truck before so had to take a few pictures. I asked him what he wanted and he said he wouldn't take less than 2500 but I told him I didn't want to offend him but to me it would be worth 200 bucks because I had no idea what parts I could use on my FJ's because I didn't really even know what it was. Kinda ended there because I just don't have those skills and I just purchased my second FJ so a bit low on the cash.... I never saved his number in my phone and checked my history but its been over 1 month so I think I can get it from Verizon if someones interested. My bill should be out after the 1st of Nov. I deff don't have that skill set or time. Ill see if I can find some more pictures post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom