For Sale/Wanted To Buy (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Would anyone like a piano? It's in beautiful condition, still in tune, and priced to move... It's free. Please don't try to talk me down in price, it won't work, it's free. It's VERY heavy and I'd prefer you get some professional piano movers to do it. Lemme know.

I bought a cabinet grand from a friend of mine when he was moving.
There were 6 of us trying to carry it. Talk about heavy. It hasn't moved since. +or- 20 years

I also have an antique pump organ upstairs...nowhere near as heavy.

I have a coworker that is looking for an 80 Series. His budget is ~4k and he would like one that is stock or lightly modified. If any of you guys have a line on one let me know!

I have a coworker that is looking for an 80 Series. His budget is ~4k and he would like one that is stock or lightly modified. If any of you guys have a line on one let me know!
You sure he wants STOCK! eheh

2001 UZJ100 with Plenty of upgrades up for sale - $10,000 OBO

Gents! I will be cross-posting on the other local club sites as well. With the market the way that it is, and with the amount of driving (and distance) that I will soon be doing, the 100 must go up for sale. I'm sorry to see it go, it has given me over 3 years of reliable and comfortable transportation. It runs great, and in spite of my longstanding membership in this club, has ALWAYS been serviced by LexTech (unlike my other TLC's, which were often serviced by me or at HAMOM's). I have all records going back a few years. Don't take my word for it, though, call LexTech and hear for yourself that Glenn gives it a clean bill of health. It has had all maintenance performed on schedule.

The advantages of this fine vehicle stare at you in the face. In addition to being the best Overlander in the world, this one comes equipped with aftermarket bumpers, sliders, lift, and a stereo system that will make you slap your wife for not letting you buy one before. It's that good.
I can't take credit for the majority of the upgrades; everything was done by @BBQ BOY on this thread. Seriously, even if you don't want the truck, check out that thread. It's inspirational.

A couple of disclaimers: Brand new KO2's were installed at Christmas and have about 7K on them... But the vehicle pulls slightly to the left. I don't know why. Glenn doesn't know why. We swapped tires around and the issue did not follow. The alignment is good. Possibly suspension, but I don't see any weird wear on the tires and the vehicle is 16 years old. Doesn't bother me, it's not bad.

It had an accident prior to my owning it. Michael Bessinger spared no expense in getting the right repairs done.

I had a mishap in Uwharrie where a grenade went off in the front differential. This was the only hard wheeling that I ever did in this vehicle and it wasn't a terribly difficult trail... Just difficult conditions due to rain. The differential was replaced with a brand new OEM unit by LexTech.

It has scratches and dents, the sunroof doesn't work (this is typical), and other minor cosmetic stuff that may irritate folks that don't actually use their trucks for camping.

I'm asking $10,000 because of all of the upgrades. This is right around the KBB pricepoint with the mileage (170,000) and that doesn't take in to account the Slee Swingout Rear bumper, ARB Front bumper, Slee sliders, and competition-worthy stereo system. I also still have the 3rd row seats.

Also, if you have a JCW Mini Cooper and are interested in a trade, we may be able to work something out.
100 Series is Sold! @SHERMAN FJ62 is the new owner. She will be missed, she is a good truck.

Checking to see if anyone around here has a knuckle centering tool that they wouldn't mind lending/renting out. I know it's a long shot, but thought I'd check. Ready to roll on a front disc swap. Let me know. Thanks

Checking to see if anyone around here has a knuckle centering tool that they wouldn't mind lending/renting out. I know it's a long shot, but thought I'd check. Ready to roll on a front disc swap. Let me know. Thanks

If I had one, or knew what one was, I'd let you borrow it.

Thanks Erik,
I new it was a long shot, but thought I'd try. When it cools down a little I'm gonna drive on up there for a HAMOM or something.

Selling my 18" Method NV Wheels, will fit Land Cruiser or Tundra -

For Sale - Method NV, 18x9 5x150 Machined w/ Black Lip

00M0M_hr28kNuNchP_1200x900.jpg

Thanks!

Alex

Is anyone parting out any fj40s in the low country? Need a cowl or pieces of a cowl from late 70s-early 80s

Wish I could help, but the cowl I have I'm not parting out. I bought one at GSMTR from Rick from Florida. It's actually going to be a wall-fixture piece.

Is anyone parting out any fj40s in the low country? Need a cowl or pieces of a cowl from late 70s-early 80s

No luck on that, but I've got a rear axle from a 40 that needs a home. Differential flange snapped off. Axles are maybe ok and the brake parts look like scrap. Basically just a housing. If anyone wants it let me know.

IMG_2713.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom